napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Aromasin BOGO Flash Sale!!!

Titan Research Labs

Another BOGO sale? Yep!

Told you guys May was going to be exciting, and the next step in delivering on that promise is not only the release of our newly added Aromasin, but a buy one get one free sale!

Sale starts now and ends Saturday at Midnight CST, all order requests must be in by that time and paid within 48 hours to receive promo pricing.

Aromasin will be offered in 100ct packs, 12.5mg per cap and is $100 per pack, so with the BOGO you'll receive 200 total caps!

Since not everyone will see a need for 200 caps of aromasin (talking to you Rick and Dangans, lucky bastards don't aromatize like a normal human) we are also going to offer (for this sale only) a 50ct pack for $50, which would net you 2 packs of 50 with the BOGO.

The $100 minimum will still apply, and shipping is still free on any orders that exceed $150.00 as always!

Thanks again for the opportunity to be a part of such a great community and family, and I hope to see everyone enjoying the summer sales events we have planned!

Kill it,
Titan

Nice sale. Wish I wasn't broke right now. Looking forward to reviews. Your stuff always seems to get good marks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is an amazing deal on Aromasin guys, make you sure jump on this while it lasts!

[PM me for Titan Research price list, Use code SDbronco for 10% off your order!]

Titan is a solid source, great dude and you can't go wrong with him.

That's for sure dude. He has some of the very best customer service or any source, lightening fast shipping, and of course the products and prices are stellar. In fact, the prices can't be beat for a domestic source!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another BOGO sale? Yep!

Told you guys May was going to be exciting, and the next step in delivering on that promise is not only the release of our newly added Aromasin, but a buy one get one free sale!

Sale starts now and ends Saturday at Midnight CST, all order requests must be in by that time and paid within 48 hours to receive promo pricing.

Aromasin will be offered in 100ct packs, 12.5mg per cap and is $100 per pack, so with the BOGO you'll receive 200 total caps!

Since not everyone will see a need for 200 caps of aromasin (talking to you Rick and Dangans, lucky bastards don't aromatize like a normal human) we are also going to offer (for this sale only) a 50ct pack for $50, which would net you 2 packs of 50 with the BOGO.

The $100 minimum will still apply, and shipping is still free on any orders that exceed $150.00 as always!

Thanks again for the opportunity to be a part of such a great community and family, and I hope to see everyone enjoying the summer sales events we have planned!

Kill it,
Titan

lmao! I will be needing it as I will run ment my next cycle. I will PM you in a min..

Another BOGO sale? Yep!

Kill it,
Titan

Yo Titan, check your PM.

Overwhelming response! Thanks for all the kind words and support bros! Working through all the PMs and emails, if you haven't gotten a response from either myself or SdBronco within the last 12 hours, please PM or email one of us again, wanna make sure everyone is taken care of!

Thanks my man! Still getting caught up from this insane sale, but look for something else big to drop either Wednesday or Thursday!

Here's a hint: it's seasonally relevant!

Top Bottom