napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BOGO SALE!! MGP Anabolics

Thin D

image.php

-------------BUY 1 20ML AND GET ANOTHER 20ML OF THE SAME KIND FREE!!!------------------

OK, so here it is. I decided to just go ahead and have my BOGO sale early.
I would appreciate it if you would write a review, and/or post bloods after using my products. Let people get some feedback about the products. Make sure you list everything you're using while running my gear please, like if you're running anything from another lab.
I really appreciate all of you who have emailed me saying how you love the gear, but there are other people who maybe just can't decide to try MGP......Just word-of-mouth is good, but it's talk....Reviews and bloods posted, that shit shouts. That helps make minds up fast!
Now I'm all done on the reviews/bloods soapbox, and I'll preach no more about it.
Go ahead and order your fill. Great gear at a great price. It might go fast.
This sale ends at 11:59pm 11/19 Saturday night.....if I don't sell out first.

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 11/12/2016

Domestic USA only
Minimum...$50 (before shipping)
Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship in 48hrs or less. Friday orders normally ship on Mon )
Payment...Bitcoin and WU

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials by request.)

Test E 250 20ml--- $55
Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55
Test p 100 20ml--- $45
Deca 200 20ml--- $70
NPP 150 20ml--- $70
Bold Undecylenate(EQ) 300 20ml--- $70 OUT OF STOCK
Bold Cypionate 150 20ml--- $60
Tren a 100 20ml--- $70 (This batch contains 2% guaiacol)
Tren e 200 20ml--- $90
Tren a/Test p blend 200 20ml---$100..(that's 100mg tren a and 100mg test p per ml) 4 left
Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct. 8 left
.................................... COMING SOON....................................
Anavar 25mg capsules
Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan) ???
Test base 75mg/ml ???
Test c 200 and test c 250

image.php

Last edited:
Haha I do like your gear so far man! Gotta get some var for the lady now. She wants to run it for about six weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have some var ready by the end of this week. I'm wondering if I should do 25mg or 10mg....leaning toward 25mg.

Yeah for the men but I need to get her 10's NY has some ora+ kind might try and pick some up from him.

Yeah something to look into yourself to brother! But exactly why I'm doing it. That or have to just buy 10mg tabs

Very solid deal brother. Great opportunity for guys to try out your gear. Hard to beat bogo sales.
Thanks bro, getting people to try out my gear with paid orders and getting reviews/bloods is what I'm shooting for. Make sure to buy some for yourself to run. This BOGO might hurt me a little moneywise, but the recognition is gonna make it all worthwhile.

Last edited:
You're welcome dude. We would like to see everyone reach their...wait for it...... Maximum Genetic Potential.....plug plug shameless plug
lol
Great deal! And you're very witty with your marketing lingo! [emoji6]

MissBizz

Thanks. It's all those late night tv info-mercials.
But you sure as hell ain't gonna see me air boating through some damn swamp on a airboat I made from empty vials. Hell to the no.

Last edited:
Damnit man! You're not making this whole wait for others to post reviews, and bloods, and feedback, before stockpiling some oils!

Ahhh!

Great deal mean. You seem like a standup dude and I'm sure if the gear reviews are solid, you're going to end up a busy man!

I'll order later this week while on vacation and will use some of it next month for offseason. I'll post a review as well.

Damnit man! You're not making this whole wait for others to post reviews, and bloods, and feedback, before stockpiling some oils!

Ahhh!

Great deal mean. You seem like a standup dude and I'm sure if the gear reviews are solid, you're going to end up a busy man!

The way I look at it is...good news travels slow, and sometimes not at all....but bad news...well you now already how the saying goes. If I was selling anything less than good, there would be threads up already blasting my ass. There might not be anything said about my gear, but there sure as hell ain't nothing bad said about it. I'm not worried one little bit.

Thanks. It's all those late night tv info-mercials.
But you sure as hell ain't gonna see me air boating through some damn swamp on a airboat I made from empty vials. Hell to the no.
I didn't get that one lol but anyhow great deal!

MissBizz

Top Bottom