napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BOGO SALE!! MGP Anabolics

I didn't get that one lol but anyhow great deal!

MissBizz
The guy on late nite infomercials advertising Flex Seal...it's like rubber in a can!...They make an airboat out of screen ( like screen door material )and seal it with Flex Seal to make it watertight, and he goes sailing on it through "alligator infested swamp" to prove how good it seals.

The guy on late nite infomercials advertising Flex Seal...it's like rubber in a can!...They make an airboat out of screen ( like screen door material )and seal it with Flex Seal to make it watertight, and he goes sailing on it through "alligator infested swamp" to prove how good it seals.
Ahhhhh ok haha I don't watch infomercials. Lol. Now I'm gonna have to YouTube this lol

MissBizz

The way I look at it is...good news travels slow, and sometimes not at all....but bad news...well you now already how the saying goes. If I was selling anything less than good, there would be threads up already blasting my ass. There might not be anything said about my gear, but there sure as hell ain't nothing bad said about it. I'm not worried one little bit.

Haha i know man. I was NOT saying anything bad for sure bro. Good luck and I just may be in contact here in a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thin D. What about some Masteron will you be having some in the making?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I haven't had anyone ask about masteron that I can recall. If enough people want it, I'll stock it. You wanting e or p ?

EQ must be the flavor of the week. It's flying out of here. It's gonna be sold out by tomorrow no doubt. Damn!! But I love it.

EQ is officially out of stock, sorry...........damn that went fast. You guys bought ALL the EQ!!!!

Haha when NY made his batch and ran his sale I think his flew off the self in no time too! Great job man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom