napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BOGO SALE!! MGP Anabolics

I'm gonna keep trying man. I got to.
Yours sold out in a sale. I had to BOGO mine before most even budged off the shelf....and STILL mine took longer to sell out.
I think yours sold because people KNEW it was good. Mine sold because it was a BOGO and they decided to take a chance, which I'm grateful they did... so I'm not there yet.
You folks who purchased, I'll remind you once again, like I said when you ordered...Please review the product.
You know man I really respect the way you go about your bidness . I read errything and the impression i get from you is that your a good source and take it serious. I would fuck with you for sure if i wasnt loyal to my boy at Valhalla. I just wanted to say keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Got some MGP Test-E and EQ-300. Obviously using valhalla right now, but couldn't pass the deal up and the money was worth the possibility of the quality falling through, which I don't think will happen.

Great shipping. Really fast!

Have a buddy that was going to run some test and EQ through another UGL and I told him I'll give him a 20ML vial of each for free if he will run it, give me bloods before, and right before he's about to use the other company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know man I really respect the way you go about your bidness . I read errything and the impression i get from you is that your a good source and take it serious. I would fuck with you for sure if i wasnt loyal to my boy at Valhalla. I just wanted to say keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I'm grinding away at it every day.

Got some MGP Test-E and EQ-300. Obviously using valhalla right now, but couldn't pass the deal up and the money was worth the possibility of the quality falling through, which I don't think will happen.

Great shipping. Really fast!

Have a buddy that was going to run some test and EQ through another UGL and I told him I'll give him a 20ML vial of each for free if he will run it, give me bloods before, and right before he's about to use the other company.

Thanks for taking a chance on me man. You won't be disappointed. That's what this sale is all about....giving people the chance to check out the gear with a reduced financial investment. So I'm able to put it in the hands of everyone, from the moneybags to the change rattlers, and the in-between crowd.
I hope your friend run my gear and posts bloods. That will let a lot of people know where I stand and answer their question....Is MGP a player or poser? Thanks again dude.

Thanks for taking a chance on me man. You won't be disappointed. That's what this sale is all about....giving people the chance to check out the gear with a reduced financial investment. So I'm able to put it in the hands of everyone, from the moneybags to the change rattlers, and the in-between crowd.
I hope your friend run my gear and posts bloods. That will let a lot of people know where I stand and answer their question....Is MGP a player or poser? Thanks again dude.

Hell yeah bro! I'll let you know what my boy ends up doing and definitely update is progress. Trying to get him to jump on here but he's not big into forums he said.

His loss.

Where did the time go???? It's the last day of my BOGO already. We got like 11 hours left on this sale folks.

Well, the BOGO has ended.
That was quite the experience for me. Hopefully everyone got in on it who wanted to give MGP a try. I would like to give a big thanks to each and everyone who supported this sale and ordered. It is our pleasure to serve you with quality products and great customer service. Our products and our service will not disappoint, sale or no sale. Please share your experience with others, including the fine members here on isarms and other forums of which you might be a member. Let them see that access to MGP Anabolics is only one of the benefits of joining the isarms family, as well as access to a wealth of no bullshit, knowledgeable, real world, straight talking, experienced helpful members, along with some other of the very best sources, labs and products in the market. The VERY best.
Bloods and reviews would be very welcome.
MGP is always ready to answer questions and to try and insure your satisfaction before, during and after the sale. If you have any questions, feel free to just contact us anytime you want...it's never a bother. Because you are not an interruption of our work, you are the purpose of it. Once again, thank you to everyone.

Last edited:
Thin d. I sent you an email i know this forum is from a few months ago but im interested in getting some gear .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom