napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BOGO SALE!! MGP Anabolics

Thanks man. That was a lot of EQ I had. and now folks are starting in on the NPP150 even faster.

I'm gonna keep trying man. I got to.
Yours sold out in a sale. I had to BOGO mine before most even budged off the shelf....and STILL mine took longer to sell out.
I think yours sold because people KNEW it was good. Mine sold because it was a BOGO and they decided to take a chance, which I'm grateful they did... so I'm not there yet.
You folks who purchased, I'll remind you once again, like I said when you ordered...Please review the product.

Last edited:
Now I feel like an insecure ass. lol
Now I know that if I have another bogo sale, to really load up on the EQ. Damn, it sold like there was supposed to be a golden ticket to the Wonka Factory under the label of one.

I'm gonna keep trying man. I got to.
Yours sold out in a sale. I had to BOGO mine before most even budged off the shelf....and STILL mine took longer to sell out.
I think yours sold because people KNEW it was good. Mine sold because it was a BOGO and they decided to take a chance, which I'm grateful they did... so I'm not there yet.
You folks who purchased, I'll remind you once again, like I said when you ordered...Please review the product.

Keep in mind NY has been around for a long time and many of us consider him a brother. So he had a lot support when he began his venture. It just takes time. You seem like a straight forward no BS dude, people will appreciate that in the long term.

Keep in mind NY has been around for a long time and many of us consider him a brother. So he had a lot support when he began his venture. It just takes time. You seem like a straight forward no BS dude, people will appreciate that in the long term.
Exactly. Just keep doing what youre doing bro. Time will bring success. The more people who run your gear, the more reviews you'll get which will spark more interest.

Thanks lot guys. That means a lot to me guys. I guess I might be trying too hard to get that success right away without waiting. I guess "the passing of time is a cure for all things."
I'm gonna take you guys advice.
Reviews have got to come in sooner or later. I will just bide my time and wait, just keep on keeping on. I hope I didn't show my age with the keeping on phrase.

Haha Thin keep up the damn good work brother. I really like your gear and appreciate everything you do and all you guys do. NY is a stand up individual as well. Which you know as well Thin. All the success will come eventually. Just don't forget about us little guys when you get there haha. Entourage status. You too NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK people, NPP is starting to get a little low in stock. Lets get those orders in here. BOGO's don't last forever!

Shipping has not slowed down one bit folks. Everything paid before 2pm CST ships the same day.

Lets get some bloods showing please. Don't go by just how it feels. That's an indicator, but bloods tell all.

i was trying to tell you thin. giving out comp product should have required people to not be using others products and for the individual to get blood work. some of these guys who took free product and dont post are not helping you at all. we as members can see that. to bad really. people are gear hogs i guess. my suggestion find a respected member here that's not on any product and have them run a cycle and log it with bloods. it has to be someone members here trust and is not just being bought with free gear and that will say anything to get more free gear. imo your presentation is nice. if your quality is and customer service is i think you will do fine. again im not being a dick im trying to help. you see when members see 20 posts in your thread and its 2 guys who received free gear we over look it. you feel me. kinda looks like a pump and dump. anyway good luck. just my 2 cents man ive been on the boards since 2002 trying to help

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I am hoping some of the people who have paid orders will post up some bloods, but since most only just purchased since the BOGO started, they haven't had time to run the gear long enough to pull and post bloods anyway. Your way sounds better......now if only I can find that member or two that fit the criteria. I'm gonna take a look around, maybe ask for volunteers, people with time on the forum. This might be kinda hard, seems like everyone is always on something. But I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks again for the advice.......by the way, are you running anything right now you potential candidate you?

Alright folks, just about at the 36 hour mark until this BOGO is bye-bye. Looks like NPP will sell out sometime tonight at the present rate. If you've wondered about, or wanted to try MGP, this is as cheap a way as it will get to try us out.
I couldn't just give the gear away, but I did make it cheap as hell,.... so if you want to try us out, it won't cost you an arm and a leg. All just to get you to give us a shot.
Think about it.....you may not be hearing anything about us, but you sure as hell ain't hearing anything bad about us, right.

Top Bottom