bannednutritionRegenRx

time to show some leg

Nice wheels boy's!

Here are mine. Abit fatter and hairier in the winter months :D

Attachments

• 20151120_185155.jpg
    20151120_185155.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 55
Everybody is always posting their ripped upper bodies and rightfully so.... we all work very hard. But ive found for myself and countless others that its toughest to grow some massive legs. A lot of people wear pa ts in the gym and hide those precious wheels... the source of a mans primary power. I think its time we all show some leg, big or small... get humble and share what works.

Ive been doing a lot of higher volume and pyramid/drop sets and im seeing some nice progress in my opinion. Ill start it off
Wheels are looking sick bro! Nice work! I'm working hard to bring mine up as well. Thanks for the motivation ;)

Yup nothing much here. I will say I can't wear jeans. Long time weak point for me with the knee injuries and all but they coming back strong! Currently around the 28 mark. Shitty pic but phone died at the gym. Il get better ones up soon.
7bdd3a2e5be62f9c963915244fa9faa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX... you got trees kid

Wheels are looking sick bro! Nice work! I'm working hard to bring mine up as well. Thanks for the motivation ;)

Thanks bro. Im in the same boat. Ill watch old school videos of lee priest and paul dillet before leg day. Motivation for sure... im liking what we are all sharing here. Good stuff

I can barely use my legs today much less flex them for a pic but ill get some up soon nothing like yall ripped up fuckers, more like tx but wayyyy smaller lol

My gym is a little stuffy... theres not a lot of people serious about bb there. Quite a few locally successful powerlifters but definitely no one dropping trow in thd middle of them gym

Top Bottom