napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

time to show some leg

mastermolnar

Everybody is always posting their ripped upper bodies and rightfully so.... we all work very hard. But ive found for myself and countless others that its toughest to grow some massive legs. A lot of people wear pa ts in the gym and hide those precious wheels... the source of a mans primary power. I think its time we all show some leg, big or small... get humble and share what works.

Ive been doing a lot of higher volume and pyramid/drop sets and im seeing some nice progress in my opinion. Ill start it off

Attachments

• 20151119_184512-480x854.jpg
    20151119_184512-480x854.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 91
Everybody is always posting their ripped upper bodies and rightfully so.... we all work very hard. But ive found for myself and countless others that its toughest to grow some massive legs. A lot of people wear pa ts in the gym and hide those precious wheels... the source of a mans primary power. I think its time we all show some leg, big or small... get humble and share what works.

Ive been doing a lot of higher volume and pyramid/drop sets and im seeing some nice progress in my opinion. Ill start it off

Nice except for thise gay ass shoes.

Im sorry but u cant be my rep and wear toms.

We have a dress code. Lol

PHURIOUS

Just a regular joe here, ie don't compete. These might be from before cycle or at the start. I do love to squat. I'm also gettin into those girlie machines lately lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1447993724862.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1447993760543.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yup nothing much here. I will say I can't wear jeans. Long time weak point for me with the knee injuries and all but they coming back strong! Currently around the 28 mark. Shitty pic but phone died at the gym. Il get better ones up soon.
7bdd3a2e5be62f9c963915244fa9faa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom