napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Frustrated

shoulder injuries are horrible and the only way to really treat them is rest and recovery.. your only aggravating it more by pushing it, ESPECIALLY on a bench press... thats literally one of the worst things you can do with a shoulder injury is benching... i have a strong recommendation on healing enhancement for you... trust me, steroids are NOT going to heal you whatsoever but this stack most certainly will... here is a link for you... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2/

this stack is so perfect for you...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

^great stack here for some serious recovery that i will also be running soon just to reinforce and rebuild my body

I just ordered some mk2866 from PE, Ill give that a shot. From what I understand, the cortisone shot just masks the pain doesn't heal. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I just ordered some mk2866 from PE, Ill give that a shot. From what I understand, the cortisone shot just masks the pain doesn't heal. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

the cortisone shot is HORRIBLE... that is only prolonging the inevitable... 2866 is a great start... you want to run it 12 weeks at 25 mg day but i would HIGHLY recommend, at the very least, adding the 677 to it... that gives ultra enhancement to the stack... you will definitely see good healing with 2866 but the 677 more than solidifies it... good luck brother

I spent $14,000 on shots for my lower back after a bad motorcycle accident and all it did was alleviate the pain for less than 2 months those shots are supposed to be in conjunction with physical therapy but never actually heal the issues. Waste of time and money to be honest, at least for me it was. Go the mk2866 and mk677 route.

at the minimum but I would add it as well, but if you wait you can always add it PE has outstanding shipping times as well.

When my right foot and ankle got crushed to pieces, I got 2 injections. My doctor who actually teaches for the university of Florida said that it can actually make the tissue harden and more prone to future injury. After the second deep joint injection I stopped. He would only do 3 total in a person's lifetime. So I don't recommend cortisone injection unless absolutely necessary.

Cortisone shots actually weaken your tendons/ligaments. There's a limit on how many a doc will give you.

shoulder injuries are horrible and the only way to really treat them is rest and recovery.. your only aggravating it more by pushing it, ESPECIALLY on a bench press... thats literally one of the worst things you can do with a shoulder injury is benching... i have a strong recommendation on healing enhancement for you... trust me, steroids are NOT going to heal you whatsoever but this stack most certainly will... here is a link for you... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2/

this stack is so perfect for you...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

When I had my shoulder and hamstring injuries I used this very stack minus the daa and pct(I blast and cruise) along with BPC 157 and IGF 1lr3(script) and hard remarkable recovery. My ortho made a comment that he couldn't believe how fast I recovered and questioned me in depth on what I was taking.

That would be a great start to get you all healed up brother. MK-2866 has done incredible things for me in the last with healing and taking care of nagging minor injuries and ailments. I had a bad shoulder, and during my cruise just this last September I threw in MK-2866 from pure essence and it healed it right up. I've been pain free ever since!

When I had my shoulder and hamstring injuries I used this very stack minus the daa and pct(I blast and cruise) along with BPC 157 and IGF 1lr3(script) and hard remarkable recovery. My ortho made a comment that he couldn't believe how fast I recovered and questioned me in depth on what I was taking.

Thats so awesome to hear bro... This stack is an absolute beast on healing and its REAL healing, not just a band aid so its highly recommended

Thats so awesome to hear bro... This stack is an absolute beast on healing and its REAL healing, not just a band aid so its highly recommended

Exactly so many Dr's just want to shoot you up with cortisone and prescribe drugs to mask the pain.

I have the same issue with benching in particular. Torn rotator cuff in May and I still have to take it easy. Time is on your side.

The stack Dylan laid out for you is a perfect healing stack. I'd give that a shot along with lightening your load for a bit and focusing more on technique for the time being :).

In the "relative strength" thread I mentioned irritating my rotator cuff while benching. It's been about 6wks and it's still bothering me! I can push the weight up but I'm apprehensive. Doc said I can get a cortisone shot on Dec.2nd. I'm halfway through first cycle of low test,mast p, and proviron. Should I just go back to trt until it gets better?

you should come off and heal up before you hurt yourself futher and really regret it.

Top Bottom