napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I feel left out :(

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I see all you guys talking about injections and what to run together and what not to run together, where to pin, how much, etc... I don't even know half of that :( Lol Not that I'm jealous, just kinda amazed at how much you dudes know. No wonder you're all jacked and swole and I'm a soggy potato. :'(

you can ask any quesitons you need help with here bro. we all here to help you.Injections all you have to do is goggle injections or use youtube. it will show you exactly how to do shots in almost every area

I see all you guys talking about injections and what to run together and what not to run together, where to pin, how much, etc... I don't even know half of that :( Lol Not that I'm jealous, just kinda amazed at how much you dudes know. No wonder you're all jacked and swole and I'm a soggy potato. :'(

that's not why we are jacked and swole bro... you have a big misconception and you have no need to feel left out or down etc... its about HOW we do it... you have to get everything else dialed in first... you dont just do injections and get in crazy shape... not how it works... trust me, just with what your running now, you can make HUGE progress... this is a LIFELONG process if you do it right... its step by step and your doing it the right way... like i have told you before, your one big problem is you overthink WAY too much and thats a HUGE detriment to you... you need to realize that you already are so much farther ahead than most and you just started... if you carry on with this type of thinking, your going to ruin all the wonderful things you have set forth... you have all the tools in front of you and all of us to lean on and help throughout but you need to do it step by step and not get caught up in all the other bull shit or it will ruin you before you even start... your on the right track... please stay on it... i know that just me alone has put extra time into you to help... i always will as long as you listen and stay on track...

I saw your pics. U dont look soggy wernt u tryin to fill out a 4x?

Also we know what we know from years of trial and error. Reading articles. Researching lift techniques. Meal plans. What not to eat what to eat. When to eat it why u eat it. Why inject what and when. I dont even know everythig there is to know and i been lifting 20+ years and been now using aas for only 5.

Knowledge is power and you never stop learning.

PHURIOUS

that's not why we are jacked and swole bro... you have a big misconception and you have no need to feel left out or down etc... its about HOW we do it... you have to get everything else dialed in first... you dont just do injections and get in crazy shape... not how it works... trust me, just with what your running now, you can make HUGE progress... this is a LIFELONG process if you do it right... its step by step and your doing it the right way... like i have told you before, your one big problem is you overthink WAY too much and thats a HUGE detriment to you... you need to realize that you already are so much farther ahead than most and you just started... if you carry on with this type of thinking, your going to ruin all the wonderful things you have set forth... you have all the tools in front of you and all of us to lean on and help throughout but you need to do it step by step and not get caught up in all the other bull shit or it will ruin you before you even start... your on the right track... please stay on it... i know that just me alone has put extra time into you to help... i always will as long as you listen and stay on track...

Amen to that.

Always remember this isnt a sprint. Its a marathon.

Its a way of life. Its not a sometimes thing its an all the time thing. I even dream about meals and go to sleep thinking about tomorrow and what i will do and eat and lifts.

Its almost an addiction.

PHURIOUS

I was shredded and "big" by normal person's standards long before I started pinning. I feel that is the #1 important rule about gear. If you can't achieve a decent physique without gear, you most likely won't even with the gear.

With that being said, don't be jealous of anyone. Use it as motivation and fuel to your fire :)

Absorbing all the knowledge and filtering out the garbage will drive you insane. But your on the best forum now, you will learn fast.

You've built an impressive physique, I wouldn't call it soggy lol. Hell, trying to fill in a 4x before even getting on gear is something many guys will struggle with even if on. I know it can feel like you're left out when everyone is talking about this or that and you don't have the experience to chime in or relate but trust me, you're going about this all the "right" way. Too many guys jump on way too soon when they don't even have nutrition or training down. Getting your feet wet with sarms is a great step into this world and I'm sure you'll get phenomenal results. Like the others have said, this is a long term lifestyle. Take your time, bust your ass, move step by step, and you will make a killing brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You're a fucking giant bro! Lol don't feel left out at all. Your natural self is beyond what I can ever dream of, most likely even on gear! Hit your sarms stack and keep at it. When you do cross over, you'll be glad you waited a little longer. Fuck bro. You will be light years ahead of 99% of people. Even the ones on here lol. Stay with us and we'll support you the entire journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've learned a ton of information in the few months I've been here. I knew a little bit... Enough to get myself into trouble but what I've learned here is priceless. Just stick around and participate and in no time you'll be giving advice...

You've already accomplished more naturally than most guys do on gear bro! You are already a monster and a genetic freak. You are also an awesome guy and very smart by doing things the right way. Everything takes a little time to learn and take in all the information.you are in the right place for that, and when the time comes that you are ready, I think you'll be able to really make the most out of it with your training and diet background, and the awesome natural physique to show it

I really like the fact that you all are open to share knowledge! I guess that's what I meant: Having so much knowledge to be able to literally help others out. I find that amazing. I know it comes in time. It just kinda sucks because I'm VERY ACTIVE on here, I read all of your posts, but 90% of the time I can't comment because it's out of my league. I am trying to learn too...not to impress anyone, because I find this fascinating and helpful. :)

It takes years and years of experience and research man. Don't feel left out just devote your time to reading all you can. Don't leave a single rock unturned.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

yes i agree dont feel left out the only thing im pinning is test lol skeert to hit the hard stuff. ill stick to my sarms for now. plus you are young plenty of time for all that when you get 30ish. someone told me the other day TX Terror you are older alot longer than you are younger, so what you do when you are younger is going to follow you around for longer

Milk your time natural for every ounce of muscle you can squeeze from it. Keep on track with what youre already doing. Research, read, and keep asking questions. I researched this whole process like I was trying to teach a class on it. And I still have a hell of a lot to learn. Butwith the knowledge I have gained ive been able to squeeze some great experience out of it safely and with lasting results.

I really like the fact that you all are open to share knowledge! I guess that's what I meant: Having so much knowledge to be able to literally help others out. I find that amazing. I know it comes in time. It just kinda sucks because I'm VERY ACTIVE on here, I read all of your posts, but 90% of the time I can't comment because it's out of my league. I am trying to learn too...not to impress anyone, because I find this fascinating and helpful. :)

Dont be afraid to join in. Who knows maybe you have a little tid bit or trick we dont mnow as we all know different things. And that little bit of info you share could turn someones training physique around and unlock their potential. You never know

PHURIOUS

Exactly what Phurious said. You're obviously doing something better than I am lol.

You have a good physique bro. I like everyone's specs here. There are tons of awesome physiques. I don't know what else I did different, I just bust my ass, eat alot and lift alot.... plus I think dudes grow with a bunch of sex with their girl lololololol The animal in us hahaha

Eh don't worry about it man. Its not all its cracked up to be. Just do you're thing. If you feel your getting sloppy its all a matter of diet and cardio really even steroids arnt that magical. A lot of guys who hit the gear dont get very far.... lol. Lack of education. Lack of determination. Stems from many things.... point is those who are most sucessfull have a solid understanding before they begin. The successful people are not those who rely on gear but simply use it to enhance a current foundation.

Countless people inject steroids and look like garbage because they don't know what really counts and what really matters. Not cut out to be warriors or champions.
If they don't have that natural determination and they have not already begun laying the bricks on that path regardless of what they plan to use, they will never make it to where they want to go. And they will learn that the hard way.

I went 33 years of my life with zero supplements or anything - not even creatine. Just a shit load of hard work and well... I just love working out! I have been ripped, sub par and totally out of shape. Now that I ahve started using AAS it helps with my recovery but I know where the real pay off is - all in that hard work I put in. Waking up early, training in the rain, riding my ass into the ground. I have a love for medicine and science but also my passion is cycling and fitness so I love hanging with all the other like minded people here.

Top Bottom