napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I feel left out :(

I do feel out of place commenting on it since you are a few years ahead of me lol but just wait it out brotha.

I really like the fact that you all are open to share knowledge! I guess that's what I meant: Having so much knowledge to be able to literally help others out. I find that amazing. I know it comes in time. It just kinda sucks because I'm VERY ACTIVE on here, I read all of your posts, but 90% of the time I can't comment because it's out of my league. I am trying to learn too...not to impress anyone, because I find this fascinating and helpful. :)

your doing it the right way though man... you have any idea how long i just sat and read over and over and always felt out of place responding simply because even though i had so much knowledge, i didnt have the personal experience... i had knowledge for years but without the hands on experience, i just waited my turn and once i earned that internal respect of hands on use, THEN my whole world changed and i was active day and night... i never stopped posting and talking... it actually took over my life for a while bro cause i love this so much... you will get there.. your doing this right... you never want to sound like a know it all but you do want to participate, ask questions and continue to learn every day... your doing this exactly right and i really respect that

Top Bottom