napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time on TRT before next cycle (or, time between blasts)

cojgcoys81

I am finishing a 12 week 400 test/300 eq/450 primo cycle in a couple weeks. My plan is to go cold turkey for two weeks to bring serum levels down to TRT levels, then start 150/wk test as my normal trt dose. I am going to start my cut, and want to run test ~300/wk and proviron 50mg ed for 14 weeks. How long should I stay at trt levels before starting test/proviron? A full 12 weeks? Thanks in advance.

Very easy just like Dylan said: time on = time off

I am finishing a 12 week 400 test/300 eq/450 primo cycle in a couple weeks. My plan is to go cold turkey for two weeks to bring serum levels down to TRT levels, then start 150/wk test as my normal trt dose. I am going to start my cut, and want to run test ~300/wk and proviron 50mg ed for 14 weeks. How long should I stay at trt levels before starting test/proviron? A full 12 weeks? Thanks in advance.
it depends on how serious you are about protecting your organs.

You would not need any PCT when you are on TRT man and as so many said, your time on would be the minimum time you would take off

Hello I am new here and have a question for Dylan or anybody else that may know. I am currently on trt. As I understand, being on trt a pct is unnecessary. At 25 mg a day (gel) my Test levels were at 725. I ran an eight week cycle of rad140 with my TRT. I had a follow up appointment with my provider 30 days after the end of my rad cycle and my test levels came in at 340. Does this make sense? Would a sarms cycle affect my exogenous TRT/test levels in this way?

As i talked about with you on your pm's, its all about the efficacy or lack there of when it comes to "gels" being used for trt... there is a significant difference in the absorption and effect in comparison to getting actual injections... this is a clear indication of that

Top Bottom