napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on second sarm cycle

If you have the ostarine might as well run it. The recommendation is based on the best sarms for strength which are LGD, rad, and S4

Brilliant I may run that afterwards, I do have some niggles so I hope the Ostarine will do the trick & help clear them up, thank you

No I have not. Very interested in that stack though. Everything I have read says its very good for building muscle. Just finished Lgd, rad, and mk2866. It was great for what was needed at that particular time. Absolutely nothing against mk, last stack I believe is healed my tennis elbow which I had been suffering from from for 4-5 months before even starting the stack.
Did you log it mate? Really interested in reading peoples experiences. I too have tennis elbow which isn’t as problematic as it was since I stopped low bar but it does still flare up from time to time during heavy bench sessions

I did not log it. Will tell you the sarms was the only variable in the 4-5 month time period of having it. Diet was pretty much the same, supplements (protein, vitamins, bcaa's etc) were the same. If anything I trained harder on the sarms stack than before it. It did take about 8 weeks before noticing the pain really diminishing. Currently pain free and have no symptoms. Im not a doctor by any means nor am I saying take sarms to heal injuries. Simply stating what I myself have experienced.
Did you log it mate? Really interested in reading peoples experiences. I too have tennis elbow which isn’t as problematic as it was since I stopped low bar but it does still flare up from time to time during heavy bench sessions

I did not log it. Will tell you the sarms was the only variable in the 4-5 month time period of having it. Diet was pretty much the same, supplements (protein, vitamins, bcaa's etc) were the same. If anything I trained harder on the sarms stack than before it. It did take about 8 weeks before noticing the pain really diminishing. Currently pain free and have no symptoms. Im not a doctor by any means nor am I saying take sarms to heal injuries. Simply stating what I myself have experienced.

I should be back to maintainace or slight surplus’s depending how I finish the first cycle of s4 & GW, I’m more looking forward to seeing how my strength will increase more than anything, I’ve almost completely maintained strength even after dropping 6kg in BW & some lifts up with an abundance of energy still

Top Bottom