napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

Punk434 said:
RickRock said:
I've never ran Robo but generally I've heard good things, though there have been some isolated cases of bloods being under dosed.

Never heard of BGS so I'd be skeptical. I know there's a source on Evo called berd pharma that is basically ran by administration and the mods ive heard, so I don't know it that's them or not. If it is, they are known to create false reviews with alters just like sarms1 and ag guys that they run as well. And we all know those are crap

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

BGS and Berd are 2 different sources. BGS has a lot of solid reviews thus far. I have their TNE, TNE/TRNE, Sustanon, Tren A, and NPP. Robo has great reviews everywhere, so I'm sure I have nothing to worry about with him but at this point I'm gonna have to do some research and see how the sources here are.

Ya where do you think bgs got the recipes for trne/tne and his other shit. He is new to brewing only been going on barely a year.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
bb1cc0755011996fc9a0158a5922b7fd.jpg

I ALWAYS replaced if too much pip and the customer talked to me about it. Bad pip will often happen for a myriad of reasons Im sure you all know, especially with Tprop or T400 or high mg/ml blends or special request blends, or bad injection protocol, the list goes on
Cant believe that list, I was operating on that board for 2 years with no admin approval??? and they just now have a problem with my post count, or domestic, or no website (no website is much safer, and they know it) ?
Make sense of that....

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

-SD- said:
RickRock said:

I ALWAYS replaced if too much pip and the customer talked to me about it. Bad pip will often happen for a myriad of reasons Im sure you all know, especially with Tprop or T400 or high mg/ml blends or special request blends, or bad injection protocol, the list goes on
Cant believe that list, I was operating on that board for 2 years with no admin approval??? and they just now have a problem with my post count, or domestic, or no website (no website is much safer, and they know it) ?
Make sense of that....
Awesome, it's great to see you over here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ya they seem to be pushing everyone out and then assuming their identity run by one man

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Is this Gearhead chump for real? Srs, I just read a bunch of post from this guy. Besides sounding like a complete idiot, the scamming comes through all his post. By the way Robo you staying here?

-SD- said:
RickRock said:

Make sense of that....

yeah exactly man... that list is ridiculous... im sure none of those things were ever brought up to you because they don't fucking exist... that was just created to make a fake explanation on the board as they do with everything... you have always been far too good for that place and you have earned respect for so fucking long that its absurd... just be happy that you don't have to be in that shithole anymore man because its nothing you want to be around... your new home is right here!! :D

Welcome SD...I've been ordering from you, Robo, for over a year and you're as legit as they come. Awesome to have you here!

I say we all rally together and offer a discount for evo trashers. Go mess with gear head in the open screenshot it. And that's your promo code. Hahahahaha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom