napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

Robo and bgs are both good to go. Robo is probably the best. He has zero affiliation with the evo goons. I can assure you that. He's a good dude.
BGS they just have decent gear but nothing special.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

RickRock said:
I've never ran Robo but generally I've heard good things, though there have been some isolated cases of bloods being under dosed.

Never heard of BGS so I'd be skeptical. I know there's a source on Evo called berd pharma that is basically ran by administration and the mods ive heard, so I don't know it that's them or not. If it is, they are known to create false reviews with alters just like sarms1 and ag guys that they run as well. And we all know those are crap

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Ag-guys is crap? Shit I'm on there aromasin right now...damn I thought that shit was underdosed after the first time I took it....

SdBronco said:
RickRock said:
I've never ran Robo but generally I've heard good things, though there have been some isolated cases of bloods being under dosed.

Never heard of BGS so I'd be skeptical. I know there's a source on Evo called berd pharma that is basically ran by administration and the mods ive heard, so I don't know it that's them or not. If it is, they are known to create false reviews with alters just like sarms1 and ag guys that they run as well. And we all know those are crap

Ag-guys is crap? Shit I'm on there aromasin right now...damn I thought that shit was underdosed after the first time I took it....

bro, they are about the worst of the worst... it gets no worse than them... i have no clue what you actually bought but as you can see, its not good at all...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

SdBronco said:
RickRock said:

Yall,know they are the same people as sarms1 too right? Idk man...I don't have the bloods or anything to back up anything but I dint have faith in thier product at all. I think it's very very hit and miss.

TX TERROR said:
SdBronco said:
RickRock said:

Yall,know they are the same people as sarms1 too right? Idk man...I don't have the bloods or anything to back up anything but I dint have faith in thier product at all. I think it's very very hit and miss.

hit and miss is being far too nice... :D

LAfit said:
Robo was just banned on Evo. That place has turned into a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fucking crazy. Robo is a good guy, and has been around since the start of that shit board too

bb1cc0755011996fc9a0158a5922b7fd.jpg

RickRock said:
LAfit said:

That's fucking crazy. Robo is a good guy, and has been around since the start of that shit board too
Yep total BS! They have their agenda and will get rid of anyone in the way.

I always thought robo was affiliated with EVO and was in bed with them. Hearing he got banned from there actually raises his credibility to me. SD has been around the boards forever and has a great rep. Now that he's off EVO id consider using him again

I believe BGS to be gtg also - he had a very positive following outside of EVO (in fact I didn't even know he was in EVO but that is slightly concerning - only a matter of time until he gets screwed over I'm sure).

Several good brothers that I trust implicitly vouch for BGS. I haven't used him personally but I would not hesitate if I was looking for a source.

Yall know what they did to fucking xeno too lol. Man the bs is ridiculous.

Bros someone should contact robo and get him over here dudes got a lot of knowledge and from everything I've hears solid gear

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
RickRock said:
LAfit said:

Yep total BS! They have their agenda and will get rid of anyone in the way.

They have certainly showed that they will ban anyone by banning Robo. Nobody there is safe except them and their scamming companies they push

jcoutts91 said:
Bros someone should contact robo and get him over here dudes got a lot of knowledge and from everything I've hears solid gear

Well i can pull him and a rep over any time if Dylan is ok with that. It's not something I can just do but if everyone says bring him a Dylan wants him, I can go get him.

Tha_waco_kid said:
I always thought robo was affiliated with EVO and was in bed with them. Hearing he got banned from there actually raises his credibility to me. SD has been around the boards forever and has a great rep. Now that he's off EVO id consider using him again

I believe BGS to be gtg also - he had a very positive following outside of EVO (in fact I didn't even know he was in EVO but that is slightly concerning - only a matter of time until he gets screwed over I'm sure).

Several good brothers that I trust implicitly vouch for BGS. I haven't used him personally but I would not hesitate if I was looking for a source.

Yeah this was more so my concern, whether they were affiliated. I don't question the gear.

Also, I emailed robo last night and told him to check it out over here and to get in touch with Dylan to see if he'd be interested in having robo here. He'd definitely be a solid addition.

TX TERROR said:
jcoutts91 said:

Well i can pull him and a rep over any time if Dylan is ok with that. It's not something I can just do but if everyone says bring him a Dylan wants him, I can go get him.

Tell him to contact admin here to go over possible sponsorship for AR. That is the correct route to take.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

RickRock said:
TX TERROR said:
"jcoutts91" said:

Tell him to contact admin here to go over possible sponsorship for AR. That is the correct route to take.
You got it.

another one squeezed out in the BERD PHARMA evil plan!!! lol discusting to see this happen there

Top Bottom