napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This isn't for me now my body fat is high up but once I do bring it down I may run.

Sorry man,
I just watched your video's and the my goals are to lose weight and gain muscle. So I was thinking pharmaceutical hgh from Lilly. And maybe adding frag to help lose fat. And space out 2 pinning ed. Not sure on exact amounts yet. Thinking hgh 4-6 and same for frag...
Ghrp seems nice but to many injections for me and I don't want joint pain lol.

do you realize that hgh is not a fat burner? it takes a significant amount of time to experience the fat loss effects... its also very very expensive to continue to run that long and frag is just a complete waste of time and money

Much appreciated man. Ima gonna go to the docs about my elbow hoping it isn't tendonitis. Have you ever heard of a brand called liontropion?

Much appreciated man. Ima gonna go to the docs about my elbow hoping it isn't tendonitis. Have you ever heard of a brand called liontropion?
Never heard of that myself. My advice would be to stick with the sources on this forum

Yes eyeballing low amount but gotcha I'll get test if it keeps on a low amount

EJACULATE (seminal fluid) VOLUME AND SPERM COUNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER !!!!!!

you can't know you have low sperm count by looking at the ejaculate volume
sperm count is obtained by looking at semen under a microscope...and actually counting the number of viable sperm cells in a milliliter of ejaculate

Last edited:
EJACULATE VOLUME AND SPERM COUNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER !!!!!!

you can't know you have low sperm count by looking at the ejaculate volume
sperm count is obtained by looking at semen under a microscope...and actually counting the number of viable sperm cells in a milliliter of ejaculate
100% truth. Without getting too detailed, my "volume" is quite high, especially being on cycle. My sperm count is ZERO. How do I know this? I had a vasectomy several months ago lol

Much appreciated guys I'm gonna start my sarm Cycle hopefully mk helps my elbow.
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT (Highly like/recommend this)

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I had a question on s4 does it mean take 5 mg 2-3 hours until i reach 30 mg?

I know this is a cutting stack but I was wanting to add more size. Would it be okay to run this and try to put in more muscle to burn some fat or should I just wait until I reach my goal of muscle/weight so I can have more muscle when I cut the body fat? Thank you guys sorry for the complications. I just know this is the best place. My goal is to be shredded on July so I think I can put on some muscle now and lean out later..

you are severely overcomplicating this... dude, just run what you have laid out and add the 2866 to it if you want to...

I know this is a cutting stack but I was wanting to add more size. Would it be okay to run this and try to put in more muscle to burn some fat or should I just wait until I reach my goal of muscle/weight so I can have more muscle when I cut the body fat? Thank you guys sorry for the complications. I just know this is the best place. My goal is to be shredded on July so I think I can put on some muscle now and lean out later..
What goal do you want the most? Adding in mk2866 is going to be just fine. Results are mostky dictated by diet and not compounds, so you need to eat based on the goals you have. It is possible to add some lean mass while cutting if that's whatyou're asking

I'm liking this cycle feeling much stronger actually. And I'm losing body fat as well. I was looking up some information on tren ace and test prop. Sweet spot is around 400. I was curious if I should do ed injection or eod. I watched your video's. Test prop was okay to do eod but what tren which would be best?

you can do either or with tren bro... it makes no difference if you pin every day or every other day... i hate to pin so i just stick with every other day.. some people like pinning it daily but there is not going to be any difference on your results...

Top Bottom