napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This isn't for me now my body fat is high up but once I do bring it down I may run.

bromants

I have heard of these supplements for a cycle I wasn't sure on how much would be a good fit nor exactly what I should use to cover and if I should add sarms of it would be too much.

My goal is to get down to 6-8 body fat around 190 pounds. I'm 5"7 getting up to 220 and I'm not sure if I'll be 29 or 30 it's gonna be a while before I do it if I do.

Also when I run tren and/or Winni my joints feel dried out.
I know deca is really good to help but it shuts me down to bad. I'd prefer something else I heard hgh helps but it would need to be ran a longer amount of time. And some people have said something about npp but I wasn't too positive and so I am asking on here know this is the best place for information which I thank you for.

Sarms (maybe)? I first think I'm gonna run sarms to cut down before i try out test cycle. And if I do I'll add a sarms test..
GW 1-8 20 mg prior to workout or am
S4 1-8 25 am 25 pm
I mk2866 1-8 25 mg in am

Test p 1-8 (200) 150 mg m.w.f
Mast p 1-8 (200) 200mg m.w.f
Tren a 1-8 (200)
Win 4or 6-8 50 mg ed. 25 in a.m 25 nine hours later. I'm thinking more of only 2 weeks tho

M
1 test
.75 tren
1.25 mast
W.
1 test
.75 tren
1.25 mast
F.
.75 test
.75 tren
1.5 mast

Is this a good idea or should it be pinned more?

Postpct 7-10

During:
.25 caber ed 1-8
Arimedex 1 mg first week.5 ed 2-8
6,7,8,9 hcg 500 iu 2x a week
Am I missing anything for during cycle? (Anything for dht or is that a bad idea)
Maybe Proviron or bad idea?

Pct 10-15 when would pct start I'm not sure and I wanna run it longer because of past experience if that's okay.
Clomid 100/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed

I wouldn’t think about steroids now... you need to get your Bodyfat down and sarms can definitely help you

1-12
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day

definitely start with a sarms stack... this is what i would personally go with to get your body fat down...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree that you need to stick with sarms for now. Dylan gave you the perfect stack and plan that I'd also recommend myself. That is going to be your best option at this point

Okay I sent an email when my body get down from this cycle how long until gear cycle?
Run a 12 week sarms cycle first, then run your pct. If at that point you are in the right condition, you can start your cycle 3-4 weeks after pct

Just got my order in. Had some issues getting the right stuff I wanted....... But I tried the gw and it's clear compared to the one I ordered on isarms that's light pinkish. Is there a difference or???

Just got my order in. Had some issues getting the right stuff I wanted....... But I tried the gw and it's clear compared to the one I ordered on isarms that's light pinkish. Is there a difference or???
just so you are aware, the color is just food coloring and sarmsx did that to differentiate things on international orders but its not like sarms are actually colored... thats an additive that some use and some do not

Top Bottom