napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This is my first cycle and i'am mildely gyno Need help!

I am 82kg's bf 15% 5'11"
4 years in bodybuilding and 22 years old.
From india sources are a little bit tight managed test prop and eq for my 12 week first cycle pct will be nolva hcg and clomid
12 weeks eq and then after its half life come off test and pct. I have few questions

1) I am planning to take letro 2 weeks prior to my clycle starting 1.25mg per day so that i can reverse gyno and will take 1/4 of a 2.5mg tablet in the cycle(only tablets available). My main question is will it hinder my gains and to which extent?

2) My dealer is convincing me to also take winny tabs in mild dosages as it will help me and after studying tons of articles i knw thats not appropriate... should i?

I need help soon
Frst time on forum
Thanks in advance and you D.G. only you have most of the topics in vedios covered

too young
bodyfat too high
too little experience
so do you have gyno?? and letro may not "reverse" gyno bro. but it will crash your estrogen definitely, so have fun with that.
your cycle is trash
winny tabs for what? NO STEROIDS period

too young
bodyfat too high
too little experience
so do you have gyno?? and letro may not "reverse" gyno bro. but it will crash your estrogen definitely, so have fun with that.
your cycle is trash
winny tabs for what? NO STEROIDS period

This moron and I discussed this earlier on a different thread he posted and this is actually like his 5th cycle and he is lying just to find out shit to run despite being warned repeatedly. He's fishing for answers lazily at that... guys like this are the reason why some honest people get such backlash from guys like us. IntruderVeer, there is no answer awaiting you that you want to hear. Go fish for a rep that doesn't give a fuck and just wants to make a sale... oh shit I'm a rep. You're so fucking hard headed I'd be more than happy to set you up real nice bro... literally set you up real nice.

This moron and I discussed this earlier on a different thread he posted and this is actually like his 5th cycle and he is lying just to find out shit to run despite being warned repeatedly. He's fishing for answers lazily at that... guys like this are the reason why some honest people get such backlash from guys like us. IntruderVeer, there is no answer awaiting you that you want to hear. Go fish for a rep that doesn't give a fuck and just wants to make a sale... oh shit I'm a rep. You're so fucking hard headed I'd be more than happy to set you up real nice bro... literally set you up real nice.

Set him up with dat der dbol cycle haha

Top Bottom