napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

the thinking is different at my gym

Jake

The guys cutting to make weight... say they are 180lbs and fight at 170lbs they will loose weight like this. Nothing but Beef and eggs for breakfast, and fresh roasted chicken plus brocoli for lunch and dinner. 10mg test ne and 10mg tren ne ED b4 workout. Cycles are never very high, such as 150 test,150 trenA. So while dieting it is is 70mg each tne and tren ne. On cycle is 150-200 test, and 150 trenA. Pct is nothing but clomid and ari for 8 weeks.

No overweight guys there at all.

The guys cutting to make weight... say they are 180lbs and fight at 170lbs they will loose weight like this. Nothing but Beef and eggs for breakfast, and fresh roasted chicken plus brocoli for lunch and dinner. 10mg test ne and 10mg tren ne ED b4 workout. Cycles are never very high, such as 150 test,150 trenA. So while dieting it is is 70mg each tne and tren ne. On cycle is 150-200 test, and 150 trenA. Pct is nothing but clomid and ari for 8 weeks.

so lemme get this straight. they are running a cutting cycle plus they are running no esters before workout right? and how long can you run the no esters pre workout before it could be a problem

so lemme get this straight. they are running a cutting cycle plus they are running no esters before workout right? and how long can you run the no esters pre workout before it could be a problem

No the cut cycle is 10mg/day of each no ester that is done everyday before workout. They all workout every day in some way or another. So the no esters are used every day. They do just walk easily as the rest day. The strength cycle, as they call it is 150 testP and 150 trenA is for 12 weeks. So what they are doing is what we call cut and bulking. They call it "making weight cycle" and "strength cycle".

With their style of training I couldn't imagine going keto honestly. I know I personally just can't do it, and my performance suffers too much. I can do low carb, but not no carb. Then the other thing is tren which can really tank your blood glucose levels. Some guys can get away with it, but a lot of time ketosis and tren is not a good combo. That would be my issue with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've never believed or been found of carb depletion. effectively their running an anabolic diet.

With their style of training I couldn't imagine going keto honestly. I know I personally just can't do it, and my performance suffers too much. I can do low carb, but not no carb. Then the other thing is tren which can really tank your blood glucose levels. Some guys can get away with it, but a lot of time ketosis and tren is not a good combo. That would be my issue with it

they do eat carbs, but what they call carbs they mean concentrated or non concentrated.I guess by concentrated that means starches.They do not eat those.The carbs they eat are through the day such as apples,carrots, nuts,cheese, and some of them eat sweet potatoes. So my guess is that they get a good 70-90 grams of carbs, but taken thru the day as snacks. The tren doses are so low in the cut and the strength phases.Nothing like what we use. I don't see any orals, and they do follow the test in every cycle rule.They just seem to stay as short chain as possible, where as I like as long as possible.
The divide the days of training to co incide with diet.The running,skipping,sparring, heavy bag workout seem to include more carbs, but the neck training and weight lifting stuff is way less carbs.Interesting, but I have to say they all look really good, and that is not even their goal.

they do eat carbs, but what they call carbs they mean concentrated or non concentrated.I guess by concentrated that means starches.They do not eat those.The carbs they eat are through the day such as apples,carrots, nuts,cheese, and some of them eat sweet potatoes. So my guess is that they get a good 70-90 grams of carbs, but taken thru the day as snacks. The tren doses are so low in the cut and the strength phases.Nothing like what we use. I don't see any orals, and they do follow the test in every cycle rule.They just seem to stay as short chain as possible, where as I like as long as possible.
The divide the days of training to co incide with diet.The running,skipping,sparring, heavy bag workout seem to include more carbs, but the neck training and weight lifting stuff is way less carbs.Interesting, but I have to say they all look really good, and that is not even their goal.
I can definitely see where that would work, keeping the tren on the lower side and still taking in enough carbs to fuel workouts and not dropping blood sugar.

It certainly would work very well for them to drop bodyfat and weight pretty quickly

When I left today I asked a guy about diet.They eat three squares of keto, but then eat,apples, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple and bananas. On weight day their carbs are 70 and on cardio days it is 120gms. If they are cutting on their 70/70 tren and test no ester, then they just eat less fruit.

When I left today I asked a guy about diet.They eat three squares of keto, but then eat,apples, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple and bananas. On weight day their carbs are 70 and on cardio days it is 120gms. If they are cutting on their 70/70 tren and test no ester, then they just eat less fruit.

there is a lot of misunderstanding that fruit is so bad for ou etc... its actually quite necessary... the issue people have when they find they gain weight from fruit is they eat too much of it! thats the issue, not the fruit itself as the fruit itself is VERY necessary to have in your diet.... portion control and moderation is the key... 1-2 servings per day... say 1 apple, some raisins and berries, etc... or 1 grapefruit, 1 pear, 1 orange, etc... all very necessary...

The more I hear about your gym, the more I wish I could train there.

I agree with you Rick on the Keto/Tren combination. I dont think it would work with me. Tren ravages my glucose levels.

there is a lot of misunderstanding that fruit is so bad for ou etc... its actually quite necessary... the issue people have when they find they gain weight from fruit is they eat too much of it! thats the issue, not the fruit itself as the fruit itself is VERY necessary to have in your diet.... portion control and moderation is the key... 1-2 servings per day... say 1 apple, some raisins and berries, etc... or 1 grapefruit, 1 pear, 1 orange, etc... all very necessary...

Excellent fruit consumption layout, pretty much what I have been doing daily.

Blueberries and apples . blueberries are low in sugar and high in fiber and loaded with key antioxidants. Apples have slighty more sugar but they have alot of digestive enzymes and fiber and help keep everything moving I like too eat one 20 minites preworkout too restore some liver glycogen first cause my overall diet is pretty low carb overall .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom