napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The healing of SARMs...and the sides.

Tai-pan

This is a question to all of you who have experienced the healing benefits of SARMs and the sides. I had 4 op's last year, 2 on the same shoulder 8 months apart, key hole on my knee for a torn meniscus and 1 on my right elbow to release the tendon, I'm still recovering from the shoulder one, October 2015, which I had my bicep tendon re-anchored...and on top of all that I've now got the same problem in my left elbow as I had in my right.
I had gone back training at the start of this year and done what I could and worked round the injuries, as we do, but as soon as I picked up the Golfers' elbow I decided to rest, as I do not want another op. I've been off training for 6 weeks and my elbow's just the same, so I'm now considering MK677.
To all of you who have healed themselves this way could you please give me your brief story, and the same goes to all of you who suffered from sides.
I've never touched steroids or SARMs, I have no interest in getting big, I'm quite happy with an athletic look. I have been taking a peptide called BPC 157 for the last 5 weeks as this is supposed to speed up the healing process.
Thank you to all of you who respond...just need to get some honest reviews before I make my decision...I've read a few posts else where of people reporting loss of libido, bad vision and feeling very lerthargic, is this a general concensus or is it their shit gear?

This is a question to all of you who have experienced the healing benefits of SARMs and the sides. I had 4 op's last year, 2 on the same shoulder 8 months apart, key hole on my knee for a torn meniscus and 1 on my right elbow to release the tendon, I'm still recovering from the shoulder one, October 2015, which I had my bicep tendon re-anchored...and on top of all that I've now got the same problem in my left elbow as I had in my right.
I had gone back training at the start of this year and done what I could and worked round the injuries, as we do, but as soon as I picked up the Golfers' elbow I decided to rest, as I do not want another op. I've been off training for 6 weeks and my elbow's just the same, so I'm now considering MK677.
To all of you who have healed themselves this way could you please give me your brief story, and the same goes to all of you who suffered from sides.
I've never touched steroids or SARMs, I have no interest in getting big, I'm quite happy with an athletic look. I have been taking a peptide called BPC 157 for the last 5 weeks as this is supposed to speed up the healing process.
Thank you to all of you who respond...just need to get some honest reviews before I make my decision...I've read a few posts else where of people reporting loss of libido, bad vision and feeling very lerthargic, is this a general concensus or is it their shit gear?

Mk677 does not have an effect on libido or vision in any way. Some people get lethargic by dosing it at the wrong time, but that is usually easily avoided. Getting the right quality of MK-677 is what's important since there are so many fakes going around. There is no better than the quality of www.sarmsx.com

If you are looking for healing benefits the healing and recovery stack from sarmsx is your best option to be honest.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

RickRock thanks for the prompt reply. Didn't really plan on taking 3 SARM's, I'm only after the healing benifits of MK677, it seems pointless loading up on 3 SARM's as I'm not even able to train, also if I do experience any sides I'm not going to know which SARM is giving it to me. Once I'm able to train again I will possibly look into taking other SARM's depending on my experience with MK677. For now I'm just interested to hear if others have healed themselves and done so without any sides...thanks again

No problem buddy. The MK677 will certainly help you in that regard. Let me know if you have any other questions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I believe the mk-2866 is supposed to be great for tendon healing. Even LGD is supposed to be conducive for injury recovery, it just usually isn't thought of for that purpose.

If I remember correctly, Angelo benefited from mk2866 for his shoulder last year.

I've had a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder for the past 2 years & haven't been able to work it all,until I started MK-2866.At the very least I would stack MK-2866 with the MK-677 even if you can't workout.I can't speak highly enough of the 2866.It truly is an amazing healing compound.

so, you need to look at this from a few different perspectives... if we are going to rank, in order, the top 3 sarms for healing, it would go 1. mk2866 2. mk677 3. lgd-4033 So, you probably say to yourself, "obviously i want 2866" but here's where you want to think about things more in depth... while 2866 undoubtedly carries the most healing benefit, you have to stop after twelve weeks, run a four week mini pct and then take another 2-3 weeks off of it before starting again, so your down time there is 6-8 weeks, where 677 needs to be ran continuously six months to a year, so there is no downtime... so over time, 677 would provide more benefit... THE BEST method to about this is to run small cycles of mk2866 and mk677 only.. run 12 weeks cycles, then run your mini pct, take 2-3 weeks off and start 2866 again, all the while, staying on 677 the entire time with no break... that way, your getting the very most out of everything and your never having any sort of down time... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here's the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 day

stay on 677 the next 2-3 weeks at 25 mg per day and then run this cycle again...

Flanex, thanks for posting your experience.

So Dylan you recommend stacking as well, if I experience any sides how am I going to know which SARM is responsible? Also, I'm surprised to see you have included D-Aspartic acid in the cycle as new studies have proved it worthless in raising test levels.
Anyway, a few more questions, if I was to do this stack, how long do you reckon it would be until I felt the healing benefits well enough to get back in the gym, and secondly if I was to do this for 6 months how much is it going to cost? I should be able to work this out myself, but I have looked at shop site and it says '25mgs/ml @ 30ml' what does this mean, what is the conversion, how many 25 mg's will I get out of 1 bottle, as you can probably guess I've had zero experience with this sort of thing, so when you answer pretend you're talking to an idiot...and you won't be far wrong.
Again thanks for all the advice given.

So Dylan you recommend stacking as well, if I experience any sides how am I going to know which SARM is responsible? Also, I'm surprised to see you have included D-Aspartic acid in the cycle as new studies have proved it worthless in raising test levels.
Anyway, a few more questions, if I was to do this stack, how long do you reckon it would be until I felt the healing benefits well enough to get back in the gym, and secondly if I was to do this for 6 months how much is it going to cost? I should be able to work this out myself, but I have looked at shop site and it says '25mgs/ml @ 30ml' what does this mean, what is the conversion, how many 25 mg's will I get out of 1 bottle, as you can probably guess I've had zero experience with this sort of thing, so when you answer pretend you're talking to an idiot...and you won't be far wrong.

bro, there's a study for a study for a study.. im sorry but they have worked for years, there's nothing showing in bloods of thousands showing otherwise that i ever see and im on this on a daily basis for many years... etc... so bro, don't use it... that's up to you....

each sarm has minimal sides and the only one that would stand out is the vision with s4... otherwise most are very similar... its far different than steroids...

each bottle of mk677 will last 30 days...

25 MG/ML there is 30 ML (milliliters) in each bottle... 25 MG PER each ML.. so that means you have 30 servings and each serving contains 25 mg... you dose it 25 mg per day... so 1 bottle lasts 30 days

Dylan gave you some great advice on what to run. I had 20 year injuries in my shoulder and neck which were relieved when I started Ostarine (mk2866). Adding the MK677 to that at the end of my cycle actually seemed to eliminate other nagging pains. I'm on MK now and my recovery is as good as it was when I was in my 20s (I'm almost 50). Last week I separated my shoulder doing heavy one arm kettlebell swings with bad form. I have had chronic issues with this shoulder going back to college causing slippage in the joint. Normally, when this happens I need to rest for 3 weeks or more. I'm going back to the gym today a week after. As for how long until you feel the healing effects - I would say about 2 weeks and you would notice definite improvements in body composition (gaining muscle and losing fat) in addition to the healing benefits so it's really a no brainer for you to try them IMO. You would get a month out of the MK677 bottle at the recommended dose of 25 mg/day. FWIW - I'm running 1/2 that dose and am seeing excellent gains and recovery so you could get 2 months out of a bottle if money is an issue.

minimum mk677 run is 6 months, it can be run at least a year
Osta though I think is in the 12-15week range (Dylan/Rick?)

MK677, one bottle lasts a month, same for osta.

minimum mk677 run is 6 months, it can be run at least a year
Osta though I think is in the 12-15week range (Dylan/Rick?)

MK677, one bottle lasts a month, same for osta.

yes as montgomery pointed out... Osta is 2 months for one bottle...

Dylan gave you some great advice on what to run. I had 20 year injuries in my shoulder and neck which were relieved when I started Ostarine (mk2866). Adding the MK677 to that at the end of my cycle actually seemed to eliminate other nagging pains. I'm on MK now and my recovery is as good as it was when I was in my 20s (I'm almost 50). Last week I separated my shoulder doing heavy one arm kettlebell swings with bad form. I have had chronic issues with this shoulder going back to college causing slippage in the joint. Normally, when this happens I need to rest for 3 weeks or more. I'm going back to the gym today a week after. As for how long until you feel the healing effects - I would say about 2 weeks and you would notice definite improvements in body composition (gaining muscle and losing fat) in addition to the healing benefits so it's really a no brainer for you to try them IMO. You would get a month out of the MK677 bottle at the recommended dose of 25 mg/day. FWIW - I'm running 1/2 that dose and am seeing excellent gains and recovery so you could get 2 months out of a bottle if money is an issue.

thanks for the feedback brother... damn good results to say the least... im so thrilled to hear about your experience... it will only continue to help as well... great work!

RickRock thanks for the prompt reply. Didn't really plan on taking 3 SARM's, I'm only after the healing benifits of MK677, it seems pointless loading up on 3 SARM's as I'm not even able to train, also if I do experience any sides I'm not going to know which SARM is giving it to me. Once I'm able to train again I will possibly look into taking other SARM's depending on my experience with MK677. For now I'm just interested to hear if others have healed themselves and done so without any sides...thanks again

Tai-pan, I completely torn two ligaments in my right ankle in March of this year training Jiu Jitsu , had surgery in early April for the ligaments, and then had a second major surgery in mid-May on the ankle because the first doc tore an artery while he was in the ankle fixing the ligaments. I started the stack Dylan laid out as soon as I got home from the hospital. I was ordered no exercise for last 13 weeks all while on the SARMs. My experience on the SARMs was very good, with the only side effect being some shoulder/back acne from the LGD. I definitely noticed that I retained almost all the muscle I had before the time off, and now that I'm back to training I don't think I lost much strength either. I got back on the jiu jitsu mat for the fist time last night and the ankle felt really good. My wound Doctor was amazed by my healing progress each week and I attribute that to the SARMs. I recommend the healing stack to anyone wanting to recovery quickly from injury. I plan to continue using the mk677 through my PCT and time off and then run a recomp stack to help lose the fat I put on while sitting around for 3 months, got to be careful with the crazy appetite the mk677 brings on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want to run MK-677 for 6 months, it will take 6 bottles since each bottle lasts a month

Top Bottom