bannednutritionnapsgear

Testosterone talk Andrew Huberman (Neuroscientist) on Joe Rogan

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i do enjoy joe rogan... i barely have any time to myself but ill watch whenever i get some sort of free time

theoldcountry

i do enjoy joe rogan... i barely have any time to myself but ill watch whenever i get some sort of free time
The neuroscientist on Joe's show spoke about Tongkat Ali and how it will raise your testosterone levels 100-200 points. I remember you used to recommend Tongkat Ali for PCP. Good interview.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
The neuroscientist on Joe's show spoke about Tongkat Ali and how it will raise your testosterone levels 100-200 points. I remember you used to recommend Tongkat Ali for PCP. Good interview.
shit yeah, i had it in my pct product, the dga post ct... its no joke... obviously its not going to be a cure all or anything of the sort but if there was anything you should use thats natural to truly provide some help, tongkat ali would probably be the first thing i recommend

stevesmi

VIP Moderator
herbals have been used 100's of years, they work great

JasonPriest

Isarms VIP
V.I.P.
check out domestic-supply.com, greg is an awesome dude and will take care of you, they have the best test