napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone talk Andrew Huberman (Neuroscientist) on Joe Rogan

i do enjoy joe rogan... i barely have any time to myself but ill watch whenever i get some sort of free time

i do enjoy joe rogan... i barely have any time to myself but ill watch whenever i get some sort of free time
The neuroscientist on Joe's show spoke about Tongkat Ali and how it will raise your testosterone levels 100-200 points. I remember you used to recommend Tongkat Ali for PCP. Good interview.

The neuroscientist on Joe's show spoke about Tongkat Ali and how it will raise your testosterone levels 100-200 points. I remember you used to recommend Tongkat Ali for PCP. Good interview.
shit yeah, i had it in my pct product, the dga post ct... its no joke... obviously its not going to be a cure all or anything of the sort but if there was anything you should use thats natural to truly provide some help, tongkat ali would probably be the first thing i recommend

herbals have been used 100's of years, they work great

check out domestic-supply.com, greg is an awesome dude and will take care of you, they have the best test

Top Bottom