napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test needed for S4 and LGD stack to be effective?

Gunk

Quick question to those who are in the
know. Is my current natural Test levels of 450 going to be enough for me to reap the benefits of running a S4/LGD cycle?

I finished a Test E cycle about 3 months ago and my natural T levels are now half of what they were prior.

Just wondering if I need to consider running some Sustanon along with the SARMS cycle. Personally, I'd rather not but I don't want to waste my money on SARMS if my natural T is too low.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Clomid, Nolv, Ostarine, and Cardarine for PCT

I stand corrected, thats a good PCT.

As for test level, its all individual. You'll get better gains with a test base and adding sarms. But sarms alone will still give you good gains. Your t isnt that low.

I stand corrected, thats a good PCT.

As for test level, its all individual. You'll get better gains with a test base and adding sarms. But sarms alone will still give you good gains. Your t isnt that low.
I wonder if I took some Nolva for a couple weeks if it would jump start my T production. It's possible that my Clomid could be suspect as the source wasn't solid. Would it hurt anything to run some Nolva now, just to find out?

Quick question to those who are in the
know. Is my current natural Test levels of 450 going to be enough for me to reap the benefits of running a S4/LGD cycle?

I finished a Test E cycle about 3 months ago and my natural T levels are now half of what they were prior.

Just wondering if I need to consider running some Sustanon along with the SARMS cycle. Personally, I'd rather not but I don't want to waste my money on SARMS if my natural T is too low.

Thanks.

450 is still within normal range bud. Test is not required at all and you'll be just fine running a sarms stack on its own

If you wanted to bump your t levels, I'd take tongkat Ali and clomid. Clomid is used as a TRT diagnostic. Nolva will not do that nearly as well.

I'm 60 and take tongkat ali, and my test is 600.

If you wanted to bump your t levels, I'd take tongkat Ali and clomid. Clomid is used as a TRT diagnostic. Nolva will not do that nearly as well.

I'm 60 and take tongkat ali, and my test is 600.
Thanks for input.

Not at all. Make sure you get good quality like sarmsx though or you may need test lol
Yea, I'll be getting it through SARMSX. You guys give me some good support on this forum, the least I can do is buy from SARMSX.

Top Bottom