napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test flu

Ayo

I've heard of tren fever and cough but what is test flu...is that a real thing and if it what causes it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it's real. It gives u flu like symptoms. It sometimes happens to first time users. Then they never experience it again. I've never experienced it.

I believe it's caused by the hormonal shifts in your body. Your immune system identifies it as a foreign invader, and that's how you get all the symptoms. I had slight test flu when I added prop. It was pretty gnarly for like one day and then got better rather quickly.

I actually got it, or what I believe was test flu. It felt like cold sweats like when you are getting the fever, but without like running noise or the other cold like symptoms. Plus my body felt fatigued. I think it happened in the 6 week or so for me. But I pm doc and he was like that happens and told me to take a motrin and that I would be fine in a day or two. And we'll he was right as he always seems to be.

Plus he said that my test was of high concentration and that was correct too. How he knows this stuff. "the things that make you go hmmm"

Plus he said that my test was of high concentration and that was correct too. How he knows this stuff. "the things that make you go hmmm"
Rich Piana just made a new video about high concentrations for ml of compounds...

I got it once from psl's sust 500mg per ml. Along with massive pip, bruising, swelling in my quad at injection site. And no I don't believe it was an infection.

I believe it's caused by the hormonal shifts in your body. Your immune system identifies it as a foreign invader, and that's how you get all the symptoms. I had slight test flu when I added prop. It was pretty gnarly for like one day and then got better rather quickly.

^I believe this may be accurate as well, i personally have never experienced this myself but i do know when the body's hormones are altered and in attempts to reach homeostasis this process exhibits flu like symptoms from sore throat to night sweats and fever etc..

It can also happen on a bad inject. When you end up knotting up and it being inflamed. Cause trigger test flu. Happens all the time.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I got it once from psl's sust 500mg per ml. Along with massive pip, bruising, swelling in my quad at injection site. And no I don't believe it was an infection.

Bro...lol that Shit was killer! I could only last 3 weeks on that Shit lol..never again

It can also happen on a bad inject. When you end up knotting up and it being inflamed. Cause trigger test flu. Happens all the time.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

^Definitely, slight infection could also cause these symptoms, sometimes just a form of mild shock to the body itself and could even be a form of a placebo. There are a few variables to this,

Yep. Many things can trigger it. Never fun tho. Just take sime advil and get some sleep

PHURIOUS PHARMA

its completely normal and nothing to worry about if you experience it... some get it and some don't but if you do, don't panic... it passes rather quickly

I'm about 4 weeks into my first cycle and I have noticed that I run a slight fever every now and then. My wife has commented on it as well. I feel the cold sweat a bit and generally feel a little fatigued when this happens. But Advil seems to control it. It's nothing horrible.

Test flu is definitely real. My first TRT shot 200mg cyp at the doctors office was horrible. I was sweating through my clothes and throwing up. I really felt like shit. Doc was not considered and I never had it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's just one of those things that some people get and some don't, but it's definitely a real thing for some. Luckily, I never experienced it myself, but I rarely get side effects from any AAS at any time

Top Bottom