napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E question - !

aron3310

Hey guys

I did 400mg test e dragon Pharma on Saturday into my glute and then felt weak and got the fever for the days that followed last night I was sweating through the night and my glutei is swollen and slightly red, the fever has gone down a bit and my glute is a bit less swollen than Saturday but I am worried because the test e was out of date by 6 months, is that okay still?

Also I did turinabol 30mg a day.

I might decide to stop the cycle because I feel so horrible I have not gone to the gym for the past 4 days, so what is the point I I am gonna react this badly after each shot?

How long do I have to wait to start PCT, how long until the test e is out completely?

Thanks

your body is having a reaction, it doesn't mean the gear is dirty but simply you have an allergy to the oil

i would stop using it and switch brands.

Switching brands would not be possible now considering I do not have money spare to try another.

Would you suggest pinning again Saturday to see whether my body has adjusted?

What happens where I to stop the cycle this early do PCT and order another brand and try again later in the year in Autumn.

Could I do the turinabol at least until the Test E is in my blood before doing a mini pct?

How long would they take to clear before I can start pct?

THANKS !!

Hey guys

I did 400mg test e dragon Pharma on Saturday into my glute and then felt weak and got the fever for the days that followed last night I was sweating through the night and my glutei is swollen and slightly red, the fever has gone down a bit and my glute is a bit less swollen than Saturday but I am worried because the test e was out of date by 6 months, is that okay still?

I might decide to stop the cycle because I feel so horrible I have not gone to the gym for the past 4 days, so what is the point I I am gonna react this badly after each shot?

How long do I have to wait to start PCT, how long until the test e is out completely?

Thanks
Start with looking up the half life.

How many times have to pinned if you just pinned once then there no big rush to do a PCT. I have heard of people not being able to tolerate certain oils you could be having a reaction. I would def switch brands but if your saying that’s not an option then I guess stop everything.

how long have you been on cycle?? you make no mention of that and that obviously plays a huge role here

also, gear can last several years after expiration as long as its stored properly so that should not be the issue here

Switching brands would not be possible now considering I do not have money spare to try another.

Would you suggest pinning again Saturday to see whether my body has adjusted?

What happens where I to stop the cycle this early do PCT and order another brand and try again later in the year in Autumn.

Could I do the turinabol at least until the Test E is in my blood before doing a mini pct?

How long would they take to clear before I can start pct?

THANKS !!
I have had those issues with a start of a cycle and always cleared out after a couple weeks. I know
what you going through. Is this your first cycle with injecting?

Hey guys

Thanks
I try to start out low for about 4 weeks until upping to 500mg a week with the test e

Top Bottom