napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test c

gary1990

iv sorted out my first 12 weeks cycle and pct, was going to run tesct c 350mg pw, question is, men that are on trt are getting good results from as much as 250mg pw, is ther any need to do 350, i know 350 isnt particulary a heavy cycle compared to what most people i see run, but im more of a less is more kinda guy, so whats better 250 or 350, just wondering guys

What are your goals? Where is your natural t level?
250 is just a high trt dose. For gains I would go minimum 400. Absolute minimum, but depends on your goal.
Tell us more about your goals and stats, ie body fat, height, weight, age, training history etc, and we can help you more

What are your goals? Where is your natural t level?
250 is just a high trt dose. For gains I would go minimum 400. Absolute minimum, but depends on your goal.
Tell us more about your goals and stats, ie body fat, height, weight, age, training history etc, and we can help you more
Really bad advice.... Maybe for YOU 400mg is a minimum
Great gains can be made with 250-300mg
ESPECIALLY a first cycle

Really bad advice.... Maybe for YOU 400mg is a minimum
Great gains can be made with 250-300mg
ESPECIALLY a first cycle
Actually I thought it was decent advise. He asked what his baseline was and his goals. So who's not to say that that dose doesn't fit into his goals. Me personally if your going to shut your LH and FSH down, might as well do it right!! Maybe 250mg-300mg was a great starting dose for YOU but not everyone

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

iv sorted out my first 12 weeks cycle and pct, was going to run tesct c 350mg pw, question is, men that are on trt are getting good results from as much as 250mg pw, is ther any need to do 350, i know 350 isnt particulary a heavy cycle compared to what most people i see run, but im more of a less is more kinda guy, so whats better 250 or 350, just wondering guys

This is actually a very smart approach and mentality to have. You should always use the smallest effective dose for you possible, and gains can absolutely be made on 250mg per week if it is your first cycle especially. 250-300mg is a good starting point and I say just go with 300 right now

What is your stats, goals, and experience? I can help optimize this for you

Actually I thought it was decent advise. He asked what his baseline was and his goals. So who's not to say that that dose doesn't fit into his goals. Me personally if your going to shut your LH and FSH down, might as well do it right!! Maybe 250mg-300mg was a great starting dose for YOU but not everyone

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Really....400mg ABSOLUTE MINIMUM for a first cycle????

Not needed... He's got fresh receptors...he has no way of knowing how he will react to test...he stated he was a less is
more kind of guy ....shall I go on?

400mg is not the minimum for achieving gains

Not needed... He's got fresh receptors...he has no way of knowing how he will react to test...he stated he was a less is

I agree completely. Always start low dose. Take advantage of the ability to grow at those low doses while you can, and slowly step it up through cycles down the road

thank you guys for input, i agree with rick and buen, iv not done test before so imo its better for me to start of low does, see how i react to it then increase if need be, so will i get away with 250 1 injection per week , as the half life is what 7-8 days?

How can he know without baseline test numbers!!!! Just sayin

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I would stick to 300/week, 250/week will be very minimum gains. 300/week is just enough for minimal sides/nice gains. aswell dont forget an AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you guys for input, i agree with rick and buen, iv not done test before so imo its better for me to start of low does, see how i react to it then increase if need be, so will i get away with 250 1 injection per week , as the half life is what 7-8 days?
With cyp, you could do once a week injections but most prefer splitting it to keep more stable levels. Pin every 3.5 days like Monday a.m. and Thursday p.m. Easy. 250-300mg is a good first cycle. Your receptors are fresh so you'll soak it right up.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Start low, and can always increase at any time. The goal should always be to use the least amount of any compound that allows the individual to sill reach their specific goal. Everyones dosage and goal will vary as everyone is different. First test I ever used was sustanon 250mg a week and grew like crazy. Now it takes me close to 750mg a week to get there and 1gm a week if I want to get to feel that "on" feeling.

'...but im more of a less is more kinda guy...'

That hurt me brain for a second... say that fast 5x and see what I mean. With test, or any other compound it's always best to start slow and gradually increase to the sweet spot for you. To slam a gram and wonder why you're sluggish, sleepy and zapped is never good. Build up and this will allow you to see what's best for gainz, feel and prevention of sides. I've done up to 800mg a week of test and blew the fuck up, BUT had to stay on top of my AI game because one day the nips felt like itchy, sore switches so it's my opinion to take things slow. The gainz will come and slow and steady wins the race.

'...but im more of a less is more kinda guy...'

That hurt me brain for a second... say that fast 5x and see what I mean. With test, or any other compound it's always best to start slow and gradually increase to the sweet spot for you. To slam a gram and wonder why you're sluggish, sleepy and zapped is never good. Build up and this will allow you to see what's best for gainz, feel and prevention of sides. I've done up to 800mg a week of test and blew the fuck up, BUT had to stay on top of my AI game because one day the nips felt like itchy, sore switches so it's my opinion to take things slow. The gainz will come and slow and steady wins the race.

highly agree with start slow and gradually increase to sweet spot, great advice here.

Top Bottom