napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test and deca cycle questions

davealexis2000

Hi everyone I have a few rookie questions about my test (cyp) and deca cycle. First i wanted to know is twice a week injections enough? And is it ok to draw them both into one syringe and Inject into one muscle or does it have to be injected into different sites separately? And after the cycle is done is 3 weeks enough to wait for the esters to get cleared or do i need to wait longer?
Thanks for your time

Hi everyone I have a few rookie questions about my test (cyp) and deca cycle. First i wanted to know is twice a week injections enough? And is it ok to draw them both into one syringe and Inject into one muscle or does it have to be injected into different sites separately? And after the cycle is done is 3 weeks enough to wait for the esters to get cleared or do i need to wait longer?
Thanks for your time
Im planning same thing 2nd cycle ..maybe april ..may.....i thought with decca long ester once a week g2g....and mixing togeather not a prob one pin...depending on dose...i got 200mg test and 300 deca...so gonna be at least a 2.5cc pin...quad...of course ...im looking for further insight as well....want run them 350 each...gotta have caber etc ..ai....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Im planning same thing 2nd cycle ..maybe april ..may.....i thought with decca long ester once a week g2g....and mixing togeather not a prob one pin...depending on dose...i got 200mg test and 300 deca...so gonna be at least a 2.5cc pin...quad...of course ...im looking for further insight as well....want run them 350 each...gotta have caber etc ..ai....

I see you talked to the fellas about this cycle while back.....sounds like u ready to go....lol...you already have everything...whats the plan if u dont mind me asking....

I see you talked to the fellas about this cycle while back.....sounds like u ready to go....lol...you already have everything...whats the plan if u dont mind me asking....

While we wait for the grandaddys...lol

Thanks for your time
twice a week is all you want to do and of course you put them in the same syringe and you dont need more than 14-17 days to start pct on this cycle... these are very very basic questions man... have you ran any cycles before this?

Lol yeah. Just wanna make sure I do everything right. Thankfully there are lots of people here with great knowledge. Best of luck on your cycle.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

twice a week is all you want to do and of course you put them in the same syringe and you dont need more than 14-17 days to start pct on this cycle... these are very very basic questions man... have you ran any cycles before this?
Thanks for your help man. Yes i have just not with more than one compound. Sorry if they were too basic just wanted to make sure i do everything right

Yeah man you need caber and ai with a complete pct. I'm gonna run 350 of each

Thanks for your help man. Yes i have just not with more than one compound. Sorry if they were too basic just wanted to make sure i do everything right

heres how to run it

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 deca 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .25 mg e3d
11-14 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Lol yeah. Just wanna make sure I do everything right. Thankfully there are lots of people here with great knowledge. Best of luck on your cycle.

Thx bro ...ive only ran test myself..with a sarm....i gotta get bf down a bit next couple months...im already pretty big...i know decca is quote bulking . But..its only my second cycle adding another compound... decca sounded better to me than eq... if done correctly .... caber and ai as u said..... and ran at lower end as to combat sides and hopefully not get too much appetite.....strict food reg....was thinking adding tbol first 6w....but idk....and wondering if i should go test e but that should be twice a week....id rather do once a week...but then you get one big pin ..at least with what i ordered... so im planning ...good luck to you as well.... no pct for me ..on trt....

heres how to run it

1-12 deca 350 mg week
1-12 caber .25 mg e3d

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day
That makes easy..lol... Dylan...would you recommend tbol also on second cycle or no.... ive seen the video but dont remember long time ago...is that too much on 2nd....

That makes easy..lol... Dylan...would you recommend tbol also on second cycle or no.... ive seen the video but dont remember long time ago...is that too much on 2nd....

I know you just plainly said how to run it... just curious.... sorry....

Thx bro ...ive only ran test myself..with a sarm....i gotta get bf down a bit next couple months...im already pretty big...i know decca is quote bulking . But..its only my second cycle adding another compound... decca sounded better to me than eq... if done correctly .... caber and ai as u said..... and ran at lower end as to combat sides and hopefully not get too much appetite.....strict food reg....was thinking adding tbol first 6w....but idk....and wondering if i should go test e but that should be twice a week....id rather do once a week...but then you get one big pin ..at least with what i ordered... so im planning ...good luck to you as well.... no pct for me ..on trt....

Thanks man honestly I think if you wanna run tbol just run it with test and no deca for a second cycle. When i looked into second cycles it was mostly between test and deca, test and eq, and test with tbol mostly. What you pick should depend on your goals. I rather just add one compound for this second cycle don't wanna rush things too much.

heres how to run it

1-12 deca 350 mg week
1-12 caber .25 mg e3d

pct 15-20

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks for your help and your time

Thanks man honestly I think if you wanna run tbol just run it with test and no deca for a second cycle. When i looked into second cycles it was mostly between test and deca, test and eq, and test with tbol mostly. What you pick should depend on your goals. I rather just add one compound for this second cycle don't wanna rush things too much.

Yeah I agree I think you're right I already have my order for the Deca put in so I think I'm going to share the same Ride as you brother.. I'm a ways out though couple months throw something up how it's working for you once you get into it

Yeah I agree I think you're right I already have my order for the Deca put in so I think I'm going to share the same Ride as you brother.. I'm a ways out though couple months throw something up how it's working for you once you get into it

I'll update you on it bro. Good luck.

Top Bottom