napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking SARMS

Re: RE: Re: Taking SARMS

angelsim said:
Personally, I take them straight down like the dudes.... Im getting great results and all my injury pains are completly gone as of today..... that's awesome to know it works better than the medication that they had me on it did nothing. But sarms did miracles :lol: I refuse to have a surgery when I got sarms!!!
That's great to hear, and I'm glad you are really benefiting from the awesome healing capabilities of sarms. That benefit often gets overlooked, but it is a very real one for healing and repair

Hi RRock hope you are well. I did a workout today which is often a killer for me and had the most amazing workout ever..... Sarms are great Im hooked!! Its a great addition to any stack. My first impression before trying was like most products in stores that we are skeptical about but I can honestly say I've had nothing but greatness :) I see why you all love it so much. I hate to end the cycle in another six weeks or so. Thanks everyone for helping me take my workout to unbelievable and incredible like Ive never seen in my entire 6 years of training.....

angelsim said:
Hi RRock hope you are well. I did a workout today which is often a killer for me and had the most amazing workout ever..... Sarms are great Im hooked!! Its a great addition to any stack. My first impression before trying was like most products in stores that we are skeptical about but I can honestly say I've had nothing but greatness :) I see why you all love it so much. I hate to end the cycle in another six weeks or so. Thanks everyone for helping me take my workout to unbelievable and incredible like Ive never seen in my entire 6 years of training.....

It's my pleasure to help anytime! It does always suck when the cycle comes to an end, but no reason not to get ready to plan your next one right after a short break. :)

drb_iac said:
Straight under the tongue. Then scream...jeziz ka rist thats good!!

LOL NO! please guys DO NOT put under your tongue... Just straight down the hatch...

angelsim said:
Personally, I take them straight down like the dudes.... Im getting great results and all my injury pains are completly gone as of today..... that's awesome to know it works better than the medication that they had me on it did nothing. But sarms did miracles :lol: I refuse to have a surgery when I got sarms!!!

i am so happy to hear this! its amazing to have something that can heal AND do so much more on top of that as they do... im thrilled to hear you are having this kind of experience... i was wondering where you had been with updates! glad to see everything working so well! keep the updates coming!

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:
Straight under the tongue. Then scream...jeziz ka rist thats good!!

LOL NO! please guys DO NOT put under your tongue... Just straight down the hatch...

why can't you put under tongue?

you never do that... you take it straight down... go ahead and put it under your tongue and hold it bro and you will be hating life... its not necessary... i know some things are taken this way but sarms are not... they are taken right down the hatch... they have always been through all testing, throughout their creation etc... they were never held under the tongue...

Top Bottom