Test cyp 500 mg wk 1-15
T3 50 mg ed wks 1-6
Anavar 40 mg ed wks 1-6
Winny oral 50 mg ed wks 13-17
Organ st wks 13-17
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Planning on 1000iu hcg every week starting next week through wk 17
Pct Clomid, Nolva, Post ct.
I also wanna run some SARMS in pct but need guidance since the isarms YouTube channel was shut down.
My main question is: I got my T3 from Pharmacom so I'm assuming it's good but I'm in wk 3 and don't feel anything. Should I up my dose to 75 mg ed? I wanna get down to about 187 or 188. Also what sarms should I use in pct?

The t3 is g2g, i personally used it, do not up the dose. You don’t want to dose that stuff too high or it can be a tough battle to recovery of t3, keep it at 50, you shouldn’t really feel much on it anyway, its more of a weight loss tool to rev up your thyroid. I personally used it at 25 and didn’t “feel” anything, but behind the scenes it’s doing its job bro, and the scale definitely told me that.

TLDR: Dont up the dose on it.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

Oh and like Rick said, i didn’t even catch that, you definitely DO NOT want to run HCG for the whole cycle. It’s a waste honestly.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

Ok so HCG only the last 2 weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks between then and pct.
Then, pct is 6 weeks. I hear you on the t3. I just thought I would get that jittery feeling you get from caffine or fat burners. Honestly I'm glad there's none of that. I hate that feeling. Thanks for your help.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yeah man for some reason I didn't see your post until after I sent my last 2 posts. How long on the gw? 12 weeks?
I appreciate you guys taking the time to help me.

im so lost... it shows to run it in pct for the entire duration man... its clear as day how its laid out

im so lost... it shows to run it in pct for the entire duration man... its clear as day how its laid out

So what i think he’s asking D is if he runs the GW 6 weeks throughout the pct or if he can continue to run the GW even after he finishes PCT.

you can run it up to 16 weeks if you want to but that was simply a pct layout which could not have been more clear on how to run it properly... if you want to add it to your cycle, thats completely fine

Hey guys,
So tomorrow I start the last 5 wks of of my cycle. This is where I start 50 mg ed of winny. I have 100 10mg tabs and 20 50 mg tabs. My question is... Do I need to split the dosage of winny? If so, how should I do it? 25 and 25 morning and afternoon? I know I should take it on an empty stomach but should I take it before or after my workout in the afternoon? Thanks for all your continued support!

you dont have to split it at all and it makes no difference if you take it near a workout or with food

Ok thanks man. I'm just gonna take all 50 mg in the am then. I got 2 bottles of Organ ST and 1 bottle of Post CT. It actually came in the mail yesterday. With the Post CT, should I just take it w the Clomid and Nolva starting after my last 2 weeks of hcg when Im in my pct?

Ok thanks man. I'm just gonna take all 50 mg in the am then. I got 2 bottles of Organ ST and 1 bottle of Post CT. It actually came in the mail yesterday. With the Post CT, should I just take it w the Clomid and Nolva starting after my last 2 weeks of hcg when Im in my pct?
with post ct, you dont need hcg, you can use it in its place and then can also use it in pct

Top Bottom