napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Surgery This Morning...

Hey everyone... im in the recovery room... slightly hopped up on percocet but otherwise feeling good... i love you guys

Good luck with a peedy recovery bro. You'll be 100% in no time

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Rest up Dylan. We can cover in your down time. Just relax and recover bro.

Last edited:
i just want to thank everyone for being so supportive and helpful... im not big on any sort of pills and my pain meds are kind of wearing off, so i think i need some rest, LOL... i tried to post as much as i could today though... i really truly appreciate all of you... i know its only 3-4 weeks to recover, but this is going to be rough on me mentally so bear with me... i'll do my absolute best and it gives me more time to work on more studies and more in depth things to bring to everyone! thank you again!

i'll do my absolute best and it gives me more time to work on more studies and more in depth things to bring to everyone! thank you again!

[emoji1483][emoji1483][emoji1483][emoji1483] this guy... Definitely get your rest my friend. Even when you're down you're still not out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, lie down, put your head back, and relax. I've had hernia surgery twice before. As a kid and then my permanent fix as an adult. We'll miss you in the meantime, but I think the guys can keep it together for a few weeks ;)

Speedy recovery Dylan!

Top Bottom