napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super Stack +

JuanAntonio79

Question about the Super Stack on Pure Essence (GW-501516, S4, LGD-4033, Mk 2866): How does it fit within the Gemelli Triple Stack Protocol? Any modifications?

Also, would it be possible to add mk-677 to that same stack for GH benefits, and not see any issues? That is 5 different things at once, so just double checking and being cautious....

For reference, I do some sports, crossfit, olympic lifting, etc. Great progress but strength is holding me back a little, and have some lingering/stubborn body fat that even calorie deficit doesn't remove. So want all-around strength increase but not too radical or massive...maybe extra 15-20lbs of muscle over the course of the next 8-9 months would be fine. That may sound like a lot, but I'm far from my genetic maximum on muscle, so it shouldn't be too hard...

Also priority to lean out further (helps my times), build endurance/capacity, and most importantly, have better recovery because I'm 36 and have much less margin for error when it comes to aches and injuries.

Great info from Dylan and all... bummer about Evolutionary, I almost didn't realize until I landed here. Assuming Sarms1 is no longer recommended either (?), which kinda sucks because I was hoping to get the mk-677 from them... but there are other sources and hopefully PES gets theirs soon.

JuanAntonio79 said:
Question about the Super Stack on Pure Essence (GW-501516, S4, LGD-4033, Mk 2866): How does it fit within the Gemelli Triple Stack Protocol? Any modifications?

Also, would it be possible to add mk-677 to that same stack for GH benefits, and not see any issues? That is 5 different things at once, so just double checking and being cautious....

For reference, I do some sports, crossfit, olympic lifting, etc. Great progress but strength is holding me back a little, and have some lingering/stubborn body fat that even calorie deficit doesn't remove. So want all-around strength increase but not too radical or massive...maybe extra 15-20lbs of muscle over the course of the next 8-9 months would be fine. That may sound like a lot, but I'm far from my genetic maximum on muscle, so it shouldn't be too hard...

Also priority to lean out further (helps my times), build endurance/capacity, and most importantly, have better recovery because I'm 36 and have much less margin for error when it comes to aches and injuries.

Great info from Dylan and all... bummer about Evolutionary, I almost didn't realize until I landed here. Assuming Sarms1 is no longer recommended either (?), which kinda sucks because I was hoping to get the mk-677 from them... but there are other sources and hopefully PES gets theirs soon.

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you!

LGD-4033 is added to this stack, making it the most enhanced for size and still cutting at the same time on top of max healing benefits etc... Pure Essence will carry mk677 sometime in August, so I would personally hold off until then already knowing the top quality you are getting but you can still get in on the super stack sale if you just let me know soon... Of course you can add 677 at anytime without it being too much whatsoever...

It is great you found your way here brother... you will find there is no other forum like it... Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way! Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!!

dude whatever you do, dont buy from sarms one.....they now get their stuff from a trash supplier and just pocket your money.

You dont need more then the triple stack at one time. That is enough anabolics for your body to handle and for you to grow/burn fat with.

the LGD & MK677 can be used after the triple stack (8-9wks from now) or just go into pct, then wait 4-5wks and start a new run.

so you can play things a number of ways.

The super sarms stack is perfect for the best possible results you can get from sarms, and adding MK-677 is fine to add to that as well. Just make sure you get the right quality, which waiting for the pure essence version would be the best bet.

Welcome to the Adrenaline Rush family, and let us know if there's anything we can help you with. We would be happy to help you with anything you need

Awesome, thanks for the help guys.

It's weird, my body fat has been stubborn even though my cardio and lifts have been going up steadily--in some ways my cardio has become elite (rowing/runs), and can't imagine how good it will be with GW. Stoked for that!

I'm currently at 19-20% BF, and 165-167... I'd like to be 165-170 but around 10% BF (any lower and performance will probably suffer)... so that means losing about 15-16lbs of fat and replacing it with the equivalent amount of muscle. Diet is good, need maybe a little more protein and aminos, which I'm starting to do, but overall, no junk or sugar or grains.

I feel like that's a reasonable goal for the next 7-9 months with this stack, using two 12-week cycles and a 3-4 week PCT in between.

DylanGemelli said:
JuanAntonio79 said:
It is great you found your way here brother... you will find there is no other forum like it... Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way! Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!!

Thanks bro, I tried to PM you but maybe I don't have enough posts for that to work.

JuanAntonio79 said:
Awesome, thanks for the help guys.

It's weird, my body fat has been stubborn even though my cardio and lifts have been going up steadily--in some ways my cardio has become elite (rowing/runs), and can't imagine how good it will be with GW. Stoked for that!

I'm currently at 19-20% BF, and 165-167... I'd like to be 165-170 but around 10% BF (any lower and performance will probably suffer)... so that means losing about 15-16lbs of fat and replacing it with the equivalent amount of muscle. Diet is good, need maybe a little more protein and aminos, which I'm starting to do, but overall, no junk or sugar or grains.

I feel like that's a reasonable goal for the next 7-9 months with this stack, using two 12-week cycles and a 3-4 week PCT in between.

That is definitely an attainable goal... Your cardio will go through the roof as well as overall performance and ability to burn fat with sarms aiding you... Your diet needs to be addressed and if your on point and consistent, you will absolutely get to your goals... using the super stack will allow you to hold muscle while melting fat as well... its the perfect stack for your goals...

Awesome! Also, what is the ideal PCT post Super Stack for 12 weeks...

Assuming N2BM stuff is out, so let me know what is recommended for after as well... thanks dudes.

JuanAntonio79 said:
Awesome! Also, what is the ideal PCT post Super Stack for 12 weeks...

Assuming N2BM stuff is out, so let me know what is recommended for after as well... thanks dudes.

all you need is clomid 4 weeks at 25/25/25/25 and gw-501516 that is all you need in pct bro

JuanAntonio79 said:
Ok. where is trusted source for Clomid? Had to know who is lying online... that's why I'm here, trust :)

Biotech has Clomid. I can shoot you a price list buddy.

Hey guys, I got the stuff...awesome. Question: is it okay to just mix all 4 (in the right amounts for each) into a glass of water and chug it down. Or should they be taken in separately with maybe 5-10 mins in between each one for better absorption. Let me know and thanks for all the help.

Also, refresh my memory on the protocol, is it...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day before workout
1-12 LGD 10mg day dosed in the am

JuanAntonio79 said:
Hey guys, I got the stuff...awesome. Question: is it okay to just mix all 4 (in the right amounts for each) into a glass of water and chug it down. Or should they be taken in separately with maybe 5-10 mins in between each one for better absorption. Let me know and thanks for all the help.

The dosing is spot on however you should never mix them in anything... take them one by one straight down the hatch... you can use a chaser if you need it...

DylanGemelli said:
JuanAntonio79 said:

The dosing is spot on however you should never mix them in anything... take them one by one straight down the hatch... you can use a chaser if you need it...

What do you think of adding Tbol and Anavar to the super stack and what dosages would you recommend for a 12 weeks cycle?

tommy.rc said:
DylanGemelli said:
JuanAntonio79 said:

What do you think of adding Tbol and Anavar to the super stack and what dosages would you recommend for a 12 weeks cycle?

I love that plan... it would look like this

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-16 CEL cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
3-14 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-14 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 CEL cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
tommy.rc said:
DylanGemelli said:
JuanAntonio79 said:

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-16 CEL cycle assist
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 CEL cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Tbol and Anavar - geez dude, bout ta straight Blow UP

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
tommy.rc said:
DylanGemelli said:
JuanAntonio79 said:

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-16 CEL cycle assist
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 CEL cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Tbol and Anavar - geez dude, bout ta straight Blow UP

exactly... this stack is as sick as you can make it without test being involved... aside from changing anavar to winstrol! :D

Top Bottom