napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need advice for my stack!

Dontshootimprego

Hey guys I'm new here and was hoping I could get some advice on the current stack i just started.

So a little bit of background.. I'm 22, 5'10" and weigh 160lbs, very low bodyfat. About 6 weeks ago I weighed 180 and was also relatively low bodyfat, but lost all of my muscle due to a lip infection that left me unable to eat anything for a month..

Anyhow I'm trying to get that back as quick as possible so upon research I discovered SARMS, and here I am.

Right now I'm running LGD 10mg/day and mk 677 25mg/day, dosed once daily upon waking. I haven't decided yet how long my cycle will run, I guess it depends on my results.

I'm on day 12 and I have already noticed the LGD. My muscles are harder, fuller, and I feel like I'm recovering quicker.

My goal is to add whatever I must to this stack to make it the most effective it can be for putting on strength and size. I was originally thinking adding in yk-11 but upon further research I read that it will cause shutdown if I don't take test with it..

I don't really care about putting on fat or trying to lose any since I basically have none and am already shredded anyway.

Your advice is much appreciated!

P.S. I have GW, Clomid and Nolva currently on the way for PCT

Also, I've seen Dylan recommend a few times to take GW on cycle as well as in PCT. I'm just curious, why on cycle as well? I"m not doing much cardio

Last edited:
i recommend gw on cycle to people whose goal it fits dude... not EVERYONE...

mk677 is something you run a minimum of 6 months and you should have known that before you started and lgd is ran 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8

I knew that about mk6. I plan on running it for at least 6 months. And ok I'll run a 12 week cycle then. What else should I add to my stack? Thanks man

i cant make this any easier than this..

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Just trying to learn man I don't know where else to go for advice and you seem like the man when it comes to this stuff.. sorry if I'm a nuisance. I'm sure you answer many of these questions every day

IMO, you ought to just stick with the LG and MK and learn how your body reacts to it ... watch your diet and sleep ... train hard ... and after your PCT, evaluate how this cycle went.

THEN AND ONLY THEN SHOULD YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO A FUTURE CYCLE.

s4 pairs extremely well with s4 so if you add anything, thats what i would add but its not necessary either... generally, when i recommend lgd, s4 is used with it

Noted, thanks. I'm definitely gonna add the rad140 since it's already on the way then. And I might add in the s4 as well. How much of a difference will adding both of these to lgd make on overall gains in a 12 week cycle? Vs just running lgd on it's own?

I know everyone is different but even a ballpark would be nice so I have an idea of what to expect.

Thanks man!

clearly they have their own benefits... in not a psychic... i hate those questions because i have no clue everything you will achieve... i have videos and literature that discuss all the benefits and thats why i take the time to make those, so basic questions are answered there...

I have watched all your videos on each compound, they're great and informative but where I still have questions afterwards is how each one works when stacked. I wish you would make more videos on stacking specific sarms and the benefits to certain stacks. I also should've added that I am consuming 3500 calories a day and hitting all my macros

I have watched all your videos on each compound, they're great and informative but where I still have questions afterwards is how each one works when stacked. I wish you would make more videos on stacking specific sarms and the benefits to certain stacks. I also should've added that I am consuming 3500 calories a day and hitting all my macros

Honestly you can best learn that for yourself, if you would stick with your current stack for 12 weeks, PCT, and then do another one where you combine your LGD and the RAD that you just ordered.

JMTC.

Haha yes you're right my friend. However patience is a virtue I do not possess. Not to the extent enough to shelf my rad for that long at least

Top Bottom