napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super stack log

Started week 5 today weighed in today at 197 and almost broke into 12% bf (sounds better than 13.3) muscles feel harder strength is still increasing . Don't need much rest between sets and the pumps I've been getting are crazy I'm hoping I can get to 210 10% taking a page from chic rocks book aim high or don't even aim. But it won't be a lack of effort

Childsplay said:
Started week 5 today weighed in today at 197 and almost broke into 12% bf (sounds better than 13.3) muscles feel harder strength is still increasing . Don't need much rest between sets and the pumps I've been getting are crazy I'm hoping I can get to 210 10% taking a page from chic rocks book aim high or don't even aim. But it won't be a lack of effort

Adding another 13 lbs while dropping another 2% bodyfat, is a HUGE goal, but I like you setting the bar high! ChickRock has it right when she says aim high!

Good luck to you with your goals, and keep us updated!

RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

Adding another 13 lbs while dropping another 2% bodyfat, is a HUGE goal, but I like you setting the bar high! ChickRock has it right when she says aim high!

Definitely will yea that would be huge if I reach it if not it will be a hell of ride trying

Childsplay said:
RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

Definitely will yea that would be huge if I reach it if not it will be a hell of ride trying

it is a lofty goal but what exactly is the point in setting a goal? goals are not supposed to be easy to achieve and at times should seem unattainable... that's what you want... you want to be forced to push yourself to the limit to know exactly what your capable of... you most definitely can achieve this... it will take some time but if you want it, then it can be done brother... you must stay focused, disciplined and on top of everything and i assure you that you can definitely achieve this and can surpass it as well... anything i can do to help you, just let me know...

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:
RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

it is a lofty goal but what exactly is the point in setting a goal? goals are not supposed to be easy to achieve and at times should seem unattainable... that's what you want... you want to be forced to push yourself to the limit to know exactly what your capable of... you most definitely can achieve this... it will take some time but if you want it, then it can be done brother... you must stay focused, disciplined and on top of everything and i assure you that you can definitely achieve this and can surpass it as well... anything i can do to help you, just let me know...

Thanks brother .

Starting week six weight hasn't changed this week but body is definitely showing improvement in chest arms shoulders. Legs are gaining size been hitting legs twice a week mon and fridays. Have taken time of running trying to see if the shin splints go away . So went to a spin class they found out I was a rookie and focus on lifting and running so the instructor was looking at me like im gonna show him but half way through the class she was looking at me like what the fuck this guy won't stop cardio is on point right now . Now I was a little wobbly in the legs walking out of there but wasn't letting her see me stagger that shit is no joke. But I'm going to go back this weekend and break that fucking bike at least that's my goal. Strength seems to just be steady gaining ,the pumps I get are incredible did abs today and my abs got so pumped they were twitching like the wanted to cramp was pretty intense . Im trying to eat more having trouble with appetite staying around 2900 to 3100 cals trying to push into 3500 for a month trying to gain still looking like I'm losing bf haven't checked this week will next hoping to be in the 12% range

Re: RE: Re: Super stack log

Childsplay said:
Starting week six weight hasn't changed this week but body is definitely showing improvement in chest arms shoulders. Legs are gaining size been hitting legs twice a week mon and fridays. Have taken time of running trying to see if the shin splints go away . So went to a spin class they found out I was a rookie and focus on lifting and running so the instructor was looking at me like im gonna show him but half way through the class she was looking at me like what the fuck this guy won't stop cardio is on point right now . Now I was a little wobbly in the legs walking out of there but wasn't letting her see me stagger that shit is no joke. But I'm going to go back this weekend and break that fucking bike at least that's my goal. Strength seems to just be steady gaining ,the pumps I get are incredible did abs today and my abs got so pumped they were twitching like the wanted to cramp was pretty intense . Im trying to eat more having trouble with appetite staying around 2900 to 3100 cals trying to push into 3500 for a month trying to gain still looking like I'm losing bf haven't checked this week will next hoping to be in the 12% range
Very nice update brother, and I'm glad that things are continuing to improve for you. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your progress, and keep up the great work! You've done an amazing job so far

Childsplay said:

very nice work bro... spinning is highly underrated but its a damn good workout... i try to hit the class when time allows because i know all too well the strong effects it has... if you can, try to keep going a few days a week... it only further builds your vo2max with the length of work along with frequency of intervals throughout... keep up the great work!

Looks like you are making great progress. Keep up the good work. I'm really excited to get my super stack going!

This is a fantastic log brother. Congrats on the progress so far. It actually has me thinking about trying a sarms run instead of a planned test cycle in a few months. Keep crushing it and posting!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
This is a fantastic log brother. Congrats on the progress so far. It actually has me thinking about trying a sarms run instead of a planned test cycle in a few months. Keep crushing it and posting!

absolutely bro or you can add them to your cycle for full enhancement... either way, they have a strong place and you will definitely see the added benefits regardless of which way you decide to use them... let me know if you decide to add them in any way and i'll be happy to get you on the right stack

I would recommend the stack to anyone . I'm frothing at the mouth for tomorrow to try and break that spin bike today shoulders and biceps first though

DylanGemelli said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

absolutely bro or you can add them to your cycle for full enhancement... either way, they have a strong place and you will definitely see the added benefits regardless of which way you decide to use them... let me know if you decide to add them in any way and i'll be happy to get you on the right stack

Goes without saying brother! Thanks as always.

Childsplay said:
I would recommend the stack to anyone . I'm frothing at the mouth for tomorrow to try and break that spin bike today shoulders and biceps first though

i love that feeling... you still have plenty more to go and then there are new sarms being released at the end of the month... it only gets better!

Week 7 half way through haven't been to the gym since Monday been feeling crappy. Had to cancel my 13 mile race it's a month away and still can't run more than a mile with out shine killing me. Bought calipers and checked bf it says around 10.5 I'm thinking around 12 but I'm out of the 13.weight is stayed the same so ready to get in the gym . Try for Monday.

Childsplay said:
Week 7 half way through haven't been to the gym since Monday been feeling crappy. Had to cancel my 13 mile race it's a month away and still can't run more than a mile with out shine killing me. Bought calipers and checked bf it says around 10.5 I'm thinking around 12 but I'm out of the 13.weight is stayed the same so ready to get in the gym . Try for Monday.

Glad to hear your bodyfat is down, but sorry to hear that you haven't felt the best buddy. I hope you get better this weekend!

RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

Glad to hear your bodyfat is down, but sorry to hear that you haven't felt the best buddy. I hope you get better this weekend!

thanks brother.

Childsplay said:

do you run outdoors? what kind of running shoes do you have? have you been trying to rest your legs or at least run on softer surfaces?

Childsplay said:

instead of running, try swimming. it will give your shins a break and it is super intense cardio

Yes I do run outdoors that's my favorite thing just real peaceful for me but being summer in vegas not alot of running outdoors. Shoes have about 150 miles on the and are on there tail end of life but a year ago when I started to get back in shape I had the same thing happen but it only lasted for a week or two . Had a guy at the running store tell me that the calfs are so much stronger than the muscles in the shin that you need to strech more and it helped but I've put on about 20 lbs since then.ill get back to running it might just need to start all over. Yes I have not run in about 2 weeks and I'm a month from my race so I'll get the next one . So spinning , eliptical, and been swimming

Top Bottom