napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super stack log

Childsplay

Ok so today is the start of my 12 week sarms stack. Nothing to really post except taking your dose at 5 in the am sure will wake you ass up. Someone posted it was like taking a shot and licking a ashtray well that dicription is spot on. I'm sure it won't take long to become accustom to the taste or just block it out. So my goal is to add some lean weight and keep cardio up as I have a 13 mile race at the end of September. So I'm at 190 lbs not sure of bf around 12 I'm guessing. My diet is a 3000 cal with DAILY TOTAL of 295th protien 255 of carbs 69 g of fat. I might try and lean out the last month. I'll post once a week or if any noticeable changes.

Childsplay said:
Ok so today is the start of my 12 week sarms stack. Nothing to really post except taking your dose at 5 in the am sure will wake you ass up. Someone posted it was like taking a shot and licking a ashtray well that dicription is spot on. I'm sure it won't take long to become accustom to the taste or just block it out. So my goal is to add some lean weight and keep cardio up as I have a 13 mile race at the end of September. So I'm at 190 lbs not sure of bf around 12 I'm guessing. My diet is a 3000 cal with DAILY TOTAL of 295th protien 255 of carbs 69 g of fat. I might try and lean out the last month. I'll post once a week or if any noticeable changes.

Looks great man, and I'm definitely in to follow! I can't wait to see how this treats you. The sarms super stack is pretty awesome and gives the best results. I'm sure you will love it, and I'll be interested to hear your thoughts

Childsplay said:

Really looking forward to your log brother! Yes, it most certainly will give you a nice morning jolt to say the least! You are in for a treat my friend! I will be here all along the way to help and support in any way possible... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way!

Was going to post after one week in, but Saturday did a brutal leg work out and was waiting to be unable to walk but Sunday was sore but not bad . Like most of you I'm a bit of a masochist and Monday hit legs hard again today I'm barely sore. So the recovery is pretty damn good. As far as cardio it seems to have dropped off a bit for me. Yet my muscles get pumped pretty damn easy. Warm up sets will get me pumped. Starting to look more vascular which naturally I am ,any way after doing calf raises my calfs had some vainy triumphant bastards arise and wave hello. Strength seems to be increasing. I don't seem to have any of the vision side effects so waiting till the end of next week to up the dose of S4.

Childsplay said:
Was going to post after one week in, but Saturday did a brutal leg work out and was waiting to be unable to walk but Sunday was sore but not bad . Like most of you I'm a bit of a masochist and Monday hit legs hard again today I'm barely sore. So the recovery is pretty damn good. As far as cardio it seems to have dropped off a bit for me. Yet my muscles get pumped pretty damn easy. Warm up sets will get me pumped. Starting to look more vascular which naturally I am ,any way after doing calf raises my calfs had some vainy triumphant bastards arise and wave hello. Strength seems to be increasing. I don't seem to have any of the vision side effects so waiting till the end of next week to up the dose of S4.

Im very encouraged you have made it this far without any vision sides... that means it did not jump directly to your eye receptor which is a good thing... be VERY wise from here on out and stay on the dosing protocol... if you stay on it, you have a far greater likelihood of making it through... the problem i often see is many make the progress you did and they think they can immediately abuse the dosing which turns out to be an extremely large mistake... stay on the mind set you are and you will see great success with your cycle bro

Childsplay said:

Everything seems to be going well for you, and obviously you are having much better recovery from your workouts. That's a very good sign of the sarms doing heir job. I'm glad you aren't having vision sides from S4 yet and following the right dosing protocol. Keep us updated on how everything goes.

So day 8 is in the books . Cardio is on its way up I ran for 35 min and feel I could another 30 easily . I'm having mild side effects from the S4 seems to be only about an hour after my afternoon dose and it's only transitioning from outdoors to indoors it takes about a minute or two for almost a yellow haze I have to look through to fade away .

Childsplay said:
So day 8 is in the books . Cardio is on its way up I ran for 35 min and feel I could another 30 easily . I'm having mild side effects from the S4 seems to be only about an hour after my afternoon dose and it's only transitioning from outdoors to indoors it takes about a minute or two for almost a yellow haze I have to look through to fade away .

Love the progress bro... your cardio will only continue to grow throughout and your performance will show in everything you do which will allow your maximum gains you could not obtain without the type of cardio capacity... you are in for a very high amount of achievement brother

Childsplay said:

That's awesome to hear about the nice cardio and endurance effects you are getting from the GW. At 8 days in, you are in for a real treat as this cycle gets deeper. Just watch for the vision side effects and don't change your dose until you have properly assessed the current dose to how your body responds to it

So tomorrow is 2 weeks and today I started to up my does of s4 I have had very minimal side so I'm going to jump to 60 but today I dosed 70 by accident didn't notice any change as far as vision was thinking of staying at 70 but I'm letting better judgment take over . Recovery is still great can blast any body part and feel a lil discomfort the next day and back at it. Feeling a bit more dense

Re: RE: Re: Super stack log

Childsplay said:
So tomorrow is 2 weeks and today I started to up my does of s4 I have had very minimal side so I'm going to jump to 60 but today I dosed 70 by accident didn't notice any change as far as vision was thinking of staying at 70 but I'm letting better judgment take over . Recovery is still great can blast any body part and feel a lil discomfort the next day and back at it. Feeling a bit more dense
Good stuff, bro. Just take it easy on the s4 your first go around. You're doing it right by tapering up. I'm one of the lucky ones, I can run a4 at 100mg a day for 12 weeks with no sides. I have never experienced the sides everyone talks about with s4.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Childsplay said:

Sounds good man, but take it slow and easy on the S4. Pure essence S4 is potent and no joke.
It's important to take the dosing very slow to assess side effects

Childsplay said:

just make sure you are following my protocol exactly or you are going to be sorry bro... it comes on strong, fast and will just take over if your not careful! I want you to make it all the way through your cycle...

http://pureessencesarms.com/s4-dosing-protocol/

Yea I'll be going 60 this week and next week 70 and so on the sides for me are just transitioning from outdoor to indoors during the day

Childsplay said:
Yea I'll be going 60 this week and next week 70 and so on the sides for me are just transitioning from outdoor to indoors during the day

that's very common brother... everything sounds like it is all on point for you... keep it up!!

Ok so tomorrow is the start of week four of this stack I had some confusion on the dosing on lgd and gw. Just stupidity on my part but at day 16 got it squared away and I'am amazed at my progression even under dosed started at about 190 lbs and 14% body fat and weighed myself today and am at 195 and am around 13% body fat. Diet has not changed 3000 to 3300 cal a day and the only thing else I'm taking is animal pak multivitamin. Strength seems to just gain a little every workout , and stamina is improving daily. Getting complements at work the gym and the wife says I'm looking bigger .can't wait to see what is going to happen at full dose for the remainder of the cycle

Childsplay said:
Ok so tomorrow is the start of week four of this stack I had some confusion on the dosing on lgd and gw. Just stupidity on my part but at day 16 got it squared away and I'am amazed at my progression even under dosed started at about 190 lbs and 14% body fat and weighed myself today and am at 195 and am around 13% body fat. Diet has not changed 3000 to 3300 cal a day and the only thing else I'm taking is animal pak multivitamin. Strength seems to just gain a little every workout , and stamina is improving daily. Getting complements at work the gym and the wife says I'm looking bigger .can't wait to see what is going to happen at full dose for the remainder of the cycle

bro anytime your adding size and dropping body fat, your accomplishing every bodybuilders dream... that is the single hardest thing to accomplish and so what your doing is amazing... keep it up brother because at only 4 weeks in, you still have a lot of progress ahead!

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

bro anytime your adding size and dropping body fat, your accomplishing every bodybuilders dream... that is the single hardest thing to accomplish and so what your doing is amazing... keep it up brother because at only 4 weeks in, you still have a lot of progress ahead!

I've read other people's logs that it just keeps improving so I have been at it hard from the start. Today I tryed to run and my shin felt like it was going to split so I would walk and it would go away then come right back as I started to run but only my right shin .

Childsplay said:
DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

I've read other people's logs that it just keeps improving so I have been at it hard from the start. Today I tryed to run and my shin felt like it was going to split so I would walk and it would go away then come right back as I started to run but only my right shin .

Just be careful with the shins splints bro. If they get too painful you may have to run less and go with a different cardio method. Be sure not to push it too far

Childsplay said:
DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

the only treatment for shin splints is rest, ice, heat etc... unfortunately they can be a huge hindrance... try other forms of cardio until they pain dissipates or you will only prolong it...

Top Bottom