napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Successful PCT without SARMS ?

Time on + pct = time off at a minimum. Once you get your pre cycle blood work done for your next cycle you need to make sure it reflects you being fully recovered. That however is a good mild dose of test on a first cycle most recommend 350mg. Which is what I plan on running in a few months

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ok understood. My research is piling up. i love it. thanks brother,. appreciate the response

ok understood. My research is piling up. i love it. thanks brother,. appreciate the response
That's what this place is hear for! It says a lot that you're taking the time to research this out and do things the right way. I've been at researching for over a year and I've finally at the point where I'm comfortable to run my first cycle

you have to give yourself time to recover man... you cant just keep straining your body like that.. time on INCLUDING pct time = TIME OFF period...

Definitely understood. a question i have now is...what do i do after my PCT is done? if im going to be off cycle basically 22 weeks, what do in the mean time while off cycle? will my gains stay after ive completely recovered? and also was this the right advice for PCT ?

Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
This is the pct I recommend

Post CT last two weeks of cycle and two weeks esters clear https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Then this pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycke-support/organ-st

That's what this place is hear for! It says a lot that you're taking the time to research this out and do things the right way. I've been at researching for over a year and I've finally at the point where I'm comfortable to run my first cycle

Thank you i appreciate that. Id rather be over prepared than under in this situation. a safe successful cycle is what im aiming for. and even safer and more successful PCT.

Definitely understood. a question i have now is...what do i do after my PCT is done? if im going to be off cycle basically 22 weeks, what do in the mean time while off cycle? will my gains stay after ive completely recovered? and also was this the right advice for PCT ?

Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
This is the pct I recommend

Post CT last two weeks of cycle and two weeks esters clear https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Then this pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycke-support/organ-st
you have options in between your cycle.. you could run a sarms bridge, which most people do and/or you can run my POST CT product in between cycles as well.. which will help tremendously to keep you strong and energized and able to add more muscle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you have options in between your cycle.. you could run a sarms bridge, which most people do and/or you can run my POST CT product in between cycles as well.. which will help tremendously to keep you strong and energized and able to add more muscle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Perfect info Dylan. I appreciate the help. definitely going to run this on my PCT and DEFINITELY run POST CT during my off cycle to maintain and create more gains.

Bro u obviously would not start pct when esters are clearing? What would be the point in letting them clear???

Bro u obviously would not start pct when esters are clearing? What would be the point in letting them clear???

just making sure. id rather be 10000000 % sure and learn my knowledge now then to be 99.9 % sure and miss 1 tiny bit. theres loads of info to take in on this site. what better way then to ask the creator. This is my research. Im learning from you.

just making sure. id rather be 10000000 % sure and learn my knowledge now then to be 99.9 % sure and miss 1 tiny bit. theres loads of info to take in on this site. what better way then to ask the creator. This is my research. Im learning from you.

All good its always better to ask

Top Bottom