napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stuck Tracking

Dethmetl

What's the longest any of you have had tracking stay in one spot? Going on 5 days on a pack right now and it's irritating to say the least!!

So just wondering how long before you say F-it. And has anyone ever had a pack just get lost or not delivered at all?

What's the longest any of you have had tracking stay in one spot? Going on 5 days on a pack right now and it's irritating to say the least!!

So just wondering how long before you say F-it. And has anyone ever had a pack just get lost or not delivered at all?

what does the tracking say ?

I would hold off a little longer.. I wouldn't say fuck it just yet

I had it happen to me for 5 days and then it showed up...BOOM the tracking was behind the delivery

You are lucky.Just back in the 90's your wait time was 1month. You could not complain until 6 weeks. Give it another week. I know seconds seem like hours and hours seem like days. Just chill.

whatever the outcome it will or should be taken care of by our awesome sponsors. IF you ordered from one of them, just chill and pm them if you get a letter

whatever the outcome it will or should be taken care of by our awesome sponsors. IF you ordered from one of them, just chill and pm them if you get a letter

Ya its mine. Odd. But its also possible it missed some scans. Usps is being weird lately. I sent a box to alaska it went to oregon then washington then texas then alaska. Lol. Like took 8 days. When it was usps priority 1-3 days. Usps is slipping

for what it's worth, something is up with the USPS at least where I'm at.
I ordered something from Amazon 9 days ago and it says it's still sitting in Texas!!
I have NEVER waited more then 7 days for anything!!!

I ordered something from Amazon 9 days ago and it says it's still sitting in Texas!!

Ya its all over the place lately.

could be the storms moving from west to east in the past week or so!! but hell who knows the govt cant run shit but the fucking national debt up and oh ya their mouths

Appreciate the responses fellas. And it's one of those things that's nobody's fault but the PO. Fortunately a small order, but $$ is $$. Just never had this happen. Thanks PHURIOUS for checking in bro.

ya he will handle it bro if something were to happen. that is why you stick with sponsors on this board bro they are top notch

There is always something up with usps.

Yea I've had packages saying they were far away a open the mailbox and there it was .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a package go to Pittsburg instead of California , pa instead of ca. They fuck up often , probably got missed and will get sorted out soon .ive had shit sit for 9 days before tracking updated on a usps priority so it does happen more than we think.

Yea I've had packages saying they were far away a open the mailbox and there it was .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I feel better for sure.

Top Bottom