napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

STEROIDS india

kohoerw

Sir,

Im fitness trainer from India. Your youtube channel subscripior. My diet and workout is pretty well, have good knowledge in diet, supplements and workout programs and body mechanisms

Really dont know anything about steriods , want to learn. So to learn and to get 10kg more muscle mass i wan to start minimum dose of steriod.

One of my friend , who is a national level bodybuilder tolde to take test and tren mixed shot.

Test 100 per shot
Tren 100 per shot
Weekly 3 shot
So weekly test 300 , tren 300 for 12 weeks

So it okay, your video about not to use trenbolone in first cycle confused me. I didn't started it.
I did anavar tablet 20 mg per day for 8 weeks one year before, got decent result
Age 29
Weight 72kg
Need to gain 8 more kg
Body fat 13-16 ( around)
12 years of doing exercises

You're friend is feeding you the wrong info.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Sir,

Im fitness trainer from India. Your youtube channel subscripior. My diet and workout is pretty well, have good knowledge in diet, supplements and workout programs and body mechanisms

Really dont know anything about steriods , want to learn. So to learn and to get 10kg more muscle mass i wan to start minimum dose of steriod.

One of my friend , who is a national level bodybuilder tolde to take test and tren mixed shot.

Test 100 per shot
Tren 100 per shot
Weekly 3 shot

So it okay, your video about not to use trenbolone in first cycle confused me. I didn't started it.
I did anavar tablet 20 mg per day for 8 weeks one year before, got decent result
Age 29
Weight 72kg
Need to gain 8 more kg
Body fat 13-16 ( around)

Bro you need to not listen to people like that. They are going to get you severely fucked up. You don't ever run that much shit on a first cycle.

Testosterone only is generally advised for a first cycle

Also your bodyfat is too high for steroid use right now it sounds like, and you may need a better foundation built first. I would recommend cyc,ing into sarms, which is what I'd recommend to you right now. They are perfct for adding muscle mass and strength and improving body composition, and www.sarmsx.com can ship to you in India no problem

I would start by reading about sarms here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators[/url]

If you'd like, I'd be happy to help set you up a sarms cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sir,

Test 100 per shot
Tren 100 per shot
Weekly 3 shot

Age 29
Weight 72kg
Need to gain 8 more kg
Body fat 13-16 ( around)
bro, my advice, if you do actually care about your health and life, do not listen to people that are this fucking stupid... this is HORRIBLE advice coming from someone who should honestly get his ass kicked for recommending such a thing to you.. you need to stop right now before you destroy yourself... you are literally going to do this a few years, if your lucky and be done because of this reckless use... your first cycle is test only and possibly a few sarms, thats it... your "friend" is no friend at all.. hes a jerk off... if you want to come back down to earth and get serious, i can help you but if you talk crazy like this, there's nothing im going to be able to do... i DO NOT do reckless bro, period...

Top Bottom