napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had nothing to do with not getting into the police academy either bro. He said himself his allegiance is to ISIS. Investigated 3 times three years ago for telling coworkers he wished the FBI would raid his house and assault his wife so he could do an attack on them. His whole family is a jihadi party.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
What a POS....

Had nothing to do with not getting into the police academy either bro. He said himself his allegiance is to ISIS. Investigated 3 times three years ago for telling coworkers he wished the FBI would raid his house and assault his wife so he could do an attack on them. His whole family is a jihadi party.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
It's simple to but not others I guess.
1. Why do we allow them to move and stay in our country.
2. If they don't like us (americans) then leave. It's really that simple. No excuses, no BS, no nothing. Follow our rules, speak english, read the bible or get the fuck out!!!!

Sorry I'm just so tired of all this political correct bullshit. Our country is so scared to offend someone that we are cowards now.
And in closing. "I have gun and will travel"
They better not bring their ass to my trailer park!!!!

2. If they don't like us (americans) then leave. It's really that simple. No excuses, no BS, no nothing. Follow our rules, speak english, read the bible or get the fuck out!!!!

Sorry I'm just so tired of all this political correct bullshit. Our country is so scared to offend someone that we are cowards now.
p
You can thank the biggest terrorist of all for this......our President!!

515bac3e11c1b78f362d6b865e501fb2.jpg

Hopefully the pic posts.

Islam is NOT Compatible with western democracy

you cant win this war forever there are 2 options for you

1) Pull your troops out of the Islamic World Including the Arabian Peninsula and stop your attempts to Liberalize Islam(which will never happen) and stop your support for Israel and Arab Dictators
2) Or fight to the end and face a Long bloody war with many lost sons and many more horrible and bloody terrorist attacks

I think someone needs to re-watch what happened to fucking Japan, we can win this war if our fucking gov't would stop pussyfooting around and make a glass factory out of the fucking place. We haven't been fighting to WIN the war because obamas ol lady has bigger balls than he does.

Because there are enemies within who want to bring the country down and destabilize our economy and bring in more control. It's a one world government end game. That's why it's being done in other countries as well. Then they say "the answer is to bring everyone together so there is no more war. We will be one country and one economy, religion, currency etc." then we have leaders who aren't elected and the bankers who profit from all the manipulation will essentially run the world. They already do mostly other than countries like Iceland and Russia who keep transnational bankers out because they know the deal. Order out of chaos. You create chaos in a place and then supply the order or your own prescription. Ours will be martial law and gun control and paperless digital currency. I just had my caffeine so I'll digress there lol. Politics is my #2... Or maybe number 1# most researched subject. I know a lot of shit and I'm not just sucking my own dick. I know a lot of shit.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

p
You can thank the biggest terrorist of all for this......our President!!

Well. Yes I agree but people that are not in the public eye almost at all are to blame because they have more money than God and control the president. It's those who rig elections. George Soros is one of the bigger ones. Research that POS

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Bingo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think someone needs to re-watch what happened to fucking Japan, we can win this war if our fucking gov't would stop pussyfooting around and make a glass factory out of the fucking place. We haven't been fighting to WIN the war because obamas ol lady has bigger balls than he does.

The problem is Japan is a nation where the majority of Japanese people reside. Jihadists aren't so centrally located, they're more spread out. You can bomb Japan and scare the shit out of their government and have them stop, but the structure of jihads is much different. I'm not stating one way or another whether we should be bombing more or not, I have an opinion of what might be correct, but I'm definitely no expert military strategist. The extent of my strategy ends at Risk and Starcraft lol.

The problem is Japan is a nation where the majority of Japanese people reside. Jihadists aren't so centrally located, they're more spread out. You can bomb Japan and scare the shit out of their government and have them stop, but the structure of jihads is much different. I'm not stating one way or another whether we should be bombing more or not, I have an opinion of what might be correct, but I'm definitely no expert military strategist. The extent of my strategy ends at Risk and Starcraft lol.

You can't defeat 25% of the planet and Islam is the fastest growing religion today most Muslims are peaceful because technically the call of war has not been "officiallly" declared once the scholars declare the jihad you better run motherfucker!!! Your cities will drown in blood your women will be made slaves you cannot win this war!!!! Every trace of The white European Crusader Race will be wiped out !!!!

You can't defeat 25% of the planet and Islam is the fastest growing religion today most Muslims are peaceful because technically the call of war has not been "officiallly" declared once the scholars declare the jihad you better run motherfucker!!! Your cities will drown in blood your women will be made slaves you cannot win this war!!!! Every trace of The white European Crusader Race will be wiped out !!!!

The majority of Americans aren't soldiers either moron. Less than 1% of America is military and we'll still mop the floor with you lol btw nobody is crusading you illiterate. Go fuck a mountain goat.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5%

And wait for the slaughter to happen drowining in your own european blood 1.6 billion soldiers will rise up and annihilate everything european and christian and white

Ooh look it's junior jihadis.

Went to guest status huh? Stupid little fucks are getting smart. I know your a peg bellow but kuddos to you for adapting and evolving from some of your retarded ways.

Ya I'm not having any of it. Let alone some stupid racist post.

I've been on you retards for the last few days. I really don't care dudes. Your just annoying. Your a bug il just keep swatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom