napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids guidance

Nooby4884

Hey Dylan love your videos man, you're the only guy I've found that really answers all my questions ,keep at it. Any ways I still have a lot of questions and am hoping you can do me a huge favor. I'm going to start from the beginning so you fully understand my experience with gear. I started lifting when I was 15 years old at around 145-150 lbs through out the next two years I saw very little results, that might have been because my diet was shit, anyway I became very insecure with my body because I was still very skinny. On my 17th birthday(now 160lbs) I decided i was going to do steroids. My friend new a guy that worked with INNOVAGEN which is a very popular lab in Canada. My first cycle was test and oral d Bol. I did around 150 ml of test a week and 20 ml of d Bol a day. That lasted 3 months. I saw great results and gained 15 lbs. after 3 months ended i did not do my Pct, and lost all motivation to workout, my diet was shit again and barely ever hit the gym, 4 months later I decided to go back on. I did d Bol superdrol, test and deca. I did around 100 ml of deca a week and around 150 mil of test supreme. I saw incredible results, barely any side effects no acne, " roid rage" and I went from 170 to 195lb, I loved it. After I finished it I was so scared of loosing my size that I jumped to another cycle immediately, which was tren enanthate, test and d bol, my strength went through the roof!! But the side effects were horrible, I became such a emotionless person, had horrible acne and had bad gyno, I still can't get rid of these huge bumps under my nipple, I did very low dosages because I heard how toxic tren was, 50 ml of tren a week 150 ml of test. Those two cycle lasted for about 9 months, I was a fucking idiot. I did my pct as soon as i finished, which lasted for about almost 3 months, I did nova for 40 ml daily and 75ml clomid. That was 5 months ago, I'll be 19 in 3 months. After all of that my workouts are pretty good, i am currently 185 lbs which I am happy with, I think the reason I kept so much is because i did such low dosages and most of what I lost was water weight ,but who knows.
But I want do one more 16 week cycle cycle after that I won't touch gear until I'm at least in my late 20s. I don't want to do tren because of all the harsh side effects so I decided I want to do deca again since I had such a good experience with it and something new maybe winstrol or anadrol. The favor I was going to ask you is if you can tell me what to do with this next cycle,how to keep gainz when I come off and what to do with the pct as well, I know this is a lot to ask for and I know you're against young guys doing gear but you are the only person I trust with this, every other guy I was thinking of just seem like douchebags. It would really mean a lot if you helped me with this.
Thanks a lot man, keep making great videos.

One more cycle only...lol...you sound like a delusional junkie

Best advise is to get blood work done and stay off the juice

But you really aren't interested in the best advise are you?

For the LOVE OF GOD stay away from THE THOUGHT of steroids.

you have lost YOUR FUCKING MIND... you, my friend, best be prepared for what you have coming to you because its going to be a very very painful lesson... i certrainly hope you do not have any plans to be a ladies man... see, even if you stopped after one more cycle, the damage is already done from what you have done... .so you do as you will bro but if you paid me a million dollars, i still would not advise such ridiculous shit... you are so reckless my man, you have no clue what you are doing and unfortunately, sooner than later, you are going to find out...

you have lost YOUR FUCKING MIND... you, my friend, best be prepared for what you have coming to you because its going to be a very very painful lesson... i certrainly hope you do not have any plans to be a ladies man... see, even if you stopped after one more cycle, the damage is already done from what you have done... .so you do as you will bro but if you paid me a million dollars, i still would not advise such ridiculous shit... you are so reckless my man, you have no clue what you are doing and unfortunately, sooner than later, you are going to find out...

Well I feel like a fucking idiot, don't know what the fuck I was thinking. So far it's been almost 6 months, feel good, good workouts, some decreased strength, eating more than ever, lost 7 lbs but slowly getting back up. I certainly will never go near gear again, I'm now scared as fuck, going to the doctor first thing tomorrow. I know i don't deserve this but can you give any advise on how to decrease these future side effects? Also is it possible for me to recover and make gainz again?

Sorry to bother.

Well I feel like a fucking idiot, don't know what the fuck I was thinking. So far it's been almost 6 months, feel good, good workouts, some decreased strength, eating more than ever, lost 7 lbs but slowly getting back up. I certainly will never go near gear again, I'm now scared as fuck, going to the doctor first thing tomorrow. I know i don't deserve this but can you give any advise on how to decrease these future side effects? Also is it possible for me to recover and make gainz again?

Sorry to bother.

Bro, you just need to start with bloodwork to see where you are at. That's your first step, and then you can take more steps to correct what it out of range that may be contributing to your issues. You can't run a reckless lifestyle like that without consequence

It's not all your fault. It's MOSTLY your fault...but some asshole took advantage of a naïve kid.

Sorry to bother.
you are not bothering but fuck man... i hate seeing this!! tell me this... what exactly did you run for pct's? you MUST get a full blood panel done... these are the tests you need immediately... its the long term damage you are going to be really worried about... short term, you may not see it but long term, man... here are the tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom