napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hipocampus ***STOA LABS PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH LINK***

44YOGearHead

View attachment 2729

NOW STOA LABS PRODUCTS (MINUS STACKS) ARE JUST $31 EACH!!! AND YOU GET A 20% OFF COUPON: HALLOWEEN TILL NOV. 2ND!!

Here is the link to our product of the month brand name STOA LABS, be sure to check it out and take advantage of all our wonderful savings opportunities. Nobody in the pharmaceutical game holds a candle to us and our savings/variety. DO THE MATH and compare us and you will see that when it's all said and done with HIPO you are the winner!!

LINK: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/stoa-labs/

Hipocampus.me Raffle Promotion Event!

• Review any of the products you have bought from us.
  • Follow us on @hipocampusme on twitter.
  • Place an order over $200 USD between today (Oct13th) and October the 31st.
  • Get ready to earn a 1st Place Prize of $200 USD or a 2nd place prize of $100 USD voucher for your next hipocampus.me order.
  • Simple, Easy, Effective... Let the GAINZ begin!
  • Raffle will be concluded on October the 31st.

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH

Testosterone by Stoa Labs was choosen as the PRODUCT OF THE MONTH in OCTOBER. It means you can buy 3 units and pay just for 2 of them! (33.33% off!). No coupon code is needed for it and it will be available for the whole month.

• Testoa E250
  • Testoa P100
  • Testoa C250

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Leader of The Free GAINZ World
Coupon Code: THE44

View attachment 2730

Last edited:
10% off coupon THE44 until 22 OCT, 2016!!

Check out the new discounted the prices for the Stoa Labs injectables (around 30% off each unit) during the whole month of October.

Testosterone by Stoa Labs was choosen as the PRODUCT OF THE MONTH in OCTOBER. It means you can buy 3 units and pay just for 2 of them! (33.33% off!). No coupon code is needed for it and it will be available for the whole month.

Testoa E250
Testoa P100
Testoa C250

Month will be wrapping up soon, more savings to come I'm sure... but take advantage of the great savings!

Get your orders in and contact me by pm for additional incentive to buy some Hipo products that I can't list here... only for the serious!!!

Check out the new discounted the prices for the Stoa Labs injectables (around 30% off each unit) during the whole month of October.

Testoa E250
Testoa P100
Testoa C250

now stoa labs products (minus stacks) are just $31 each!!! And you get a 20% off coupon: Halloween till nov. 2nd!!

Top Bottom