napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Available through mobile app and surespot for next few days

44YOGearHead

Direct any correspondence to me regarding hipocampus.me by PM, surespot, or my personal number if your in my innermost circles over the next few days as I will be trying to survive dealing with my outlaws, I mean In-Laws. Pray for me, grant me serenity and all that other shit because The 44 is gonna need it. Last minute questions HMU tonight as I will be actively available till my son and his gf make it home later bro's.

Hipocampus.me Raffle Promotion Event!

• Review any of the products you have bought from us.
  • Follow us on @hipocampusme on twitter.
  • Place an order over $200 USD between today (Oct13th) and October the 31st.
  • Get ready to earn a 1st Place Prize of $200 USD or a 2nd place prize of $100 USD voucher for your next hipocampus.me order.
  • Simple, Easy, Effective... Let the GAINZ begin!
  • Raffle will be concluded on October the 31st.

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH​

Testosterone by Stoa Labs was choosen as the PRODUCT OF THE MONTH in OCTOBER. It means you can buy 3 units and pay just for 2 of them! (33.33% off!). No coupon code is needed for it and it will be available for the whole month.
  1. Testoa E250
  2. Testoa P100
  3. Testoa C250

10% off coupon THE44 until 22 OCT, 2016!!

Check out the new discounted the prices for the Stoa Labs injectables (around 30% off each unit) during the whole month of October.
We also have discounted the prices for the PCT and for some of the cycles we offer on our site!
You can see all the discounts at: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/stoa-labs/

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Universally Appointed Administrator of Hypertrophy aka GAINZ
Coupon Code: THE44

Top Bottom