napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid 20 week cycle as first cycle

B

bbmuscle

So currently i am 21 yrs old 5"8 235pounds I started my first cycle a while back(lastyr) and the first ten weeks i ran test e,eq and dbol (4week) (50mg a day )and bulked up to 250 pounds my bf at the time was pretty shitty i was like 22% and then i met my coach and he made me do another 10 weeks on top but it consisted of straight cutting and that involved test prop,proviron, winstrol,anavar ,masteron , trenbolone, and clenbuterol , eq. Dosages involved
-50mg of winny Ed
-50mg anavar ED
-clenbuterol 40mcg in am and 40 pm
-estro blocker (arimidex eod)1mg
-nolvadex 20mg eod
-proviron 25mg a day
-eq 200mg eod (ran for the whole 20 weeks)
-prop ,tren,eq,mast,(eod)
-pct nolvadex,clomid, 10,000 iu hcg
Also did bloodwork came out ok....
Also training and diet where great also been training since i was 17.
At the end of cycle my test didnt seem to be changed the little guy does his thing great didnt shut down at all and bf dropped to 13%
Weighed in at 220pounds .
Im just looking for feedback on this dont mind criticism just for future improvements....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn dude whoever your coach was did not set you up good with any care for your health. Orals for 10 weeks is terrible and there is no way all those compounds were necessary nor recommended for a 1st cycle. Plus 20 weeks is a seriously long cycle for a first timer. Not to even mention your age bro. So many things wrong man. When did this cycle end? How many weeks after pct did you get bloodwork done? Stick around so you can learn bro.

Jesus dude, fire that coach. You need to seriously reevaluate what you're doing. You're seriously going to need yourself up, this shit is not a game.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Jesus dude, fire that coach. You need to seriously reevaluate what you're doing. You're seriously going to need yourself up, this shit is not a game.

What do u mean ima need to get my self up i feel fine ...

What do u mean ima need to get my self up i feel fine ...

It meant to say "mess" yourself up. I understand dude, you're 21, you feel great, unstoppable and like a king. At 21, a decade ago, I thought I had all the answers too. Believe me when I tell you aas is not for everyone and their definitely not for 21 year olds. If you continue down the path you're on now, you're going to highly regret it in 10 years. Especially, when you can't get your dick up, or have to be on life long injections of trt at the age of 30. You could possibly mess yourself up for having kids. You just don't understand the possible repercussions using aas at your age can have. And so far, with the cycles you have mentioned, you're not using aas, you're abusing them. Where do you think that coach will be at in 10 years from now when your dick doesn't work anymore?

Last edited:
So currently i am 21 yrs old 5"8 235pounds I started my first cycle a while back(lastyr) and the first ten weeks i ran test e,eq and dbol (4week) (50mg a day )and bulked up to 250 pounds my bf at the time was pretty shitty i was like 22% and then i met my coach and he made me do another 10 weeks on top but it consisted of straight cutting and that involved test prop,proviron, winstrol,anavar ,masteron , trenbolone, and clenbuterol , eq. Dosages involved
-50mg of winny Ed
-50mg anavar ED
-nolvadex 20mg eod
-proviron 25mg a day
At the end of cycle my test didnt seem to be changed the little guy does his thing great didnt shut down at all and bf dropped to 13%
Im just looking for feedback on this dont mind criticism just for future improvements....

Damn dude. That's pretty messed up that your coach would put you on something like that but that type of cycle is only going to mess you up big time in the long term. For future reference stick to the advice given to you on this site and you'll come out of everything much healthier and safer with successful results to go with it. I know you made it out of this cycle fine, but continuing down that path could have dire consequences

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

People feel fine all the time and have underlying health issues from misusing gear. Your coach sounds like he just throws arbitrary numbers at his clients without doing much research. Must be a cookie cutter sort of thing. No offense to you, but I would no longer take his advice. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on this forum.

-50mg of winny Ed
-50mg anavar ED
-nolvadex 20mg eod
-proviron 25mg a day

We shall pray for you bro. What a shame.

To be fair it's pretty standard of your in NOC/IFBB and looking to compete.

For a first cycle though that's pretty insane. As long as you stay healthy with what your doing and know your limits. You run something like that multiple times and that's when your gonna start seeing problems.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

People feel fine all the time and have underlying health issues from misusing gear. Your coach sounds like he just throws arbitrary numbers at his clients without doing much research. Must be a cookie cutter sort of thing. No offense to you, but I would no longer take his advice. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on this forum.
I agree there. It looks very cookie cutter and poorly planned. Of it was someone I was helping, they simply would have come off that first blast cleaned up for a year then take a more custom approach.

Op when I say it's pretty standard I mean this is really common. That's what is stupid coaches just throw shit like this at you while neglecting your health. Will it work? Ya. Hell yes. Is it the best approach? Not at all.

Unbelievable that someone would have you run all this on a first cycle. Spend some time here on the forum and learn from the guys here, they will keep you safe bro.

That's the worst cycle I've ever seen even for an advanced user. Let me guess you bought the gear from your trainer? Fire him. And yes you did shut down but apparently you bounces back well. Don't start thinking you had no negative consequences.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I agree there. It looks very cookie cutter and poorly planned. Of it was someone I was helping, they simply would have come off that first blast cleaned up for a year then take a more custom approach.

Op when I say it's pretty standard I mean this is really common. That's what is stupid coaches just throw shit like this at you while neglecting your health. Will it work? Ya. Hell yes. Is it the best approach? Not at all.

I figured that it was strange and even I thought it was alot of stuff

He or she is NOT a trainer... they are a dealer. Trainers spread knowledge, care, and know better. Dealers just push whatever they can for an extra $100.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

He or she is NOT a trainer... they are a dealer. Trainers spread knowledge, care, and know better. Dealers just push whatever they can for an extra $100.

And that is why im here to learn and obtain the knowledge necessary to create a cycle the right way

You want to learn, but didn't you state that you also want to do HGH at 21? I think you need to stop, take a step back, and evaluate if all of this is worth it in the long run. You're on a path to destruction. This forum is filled with FAMILY. We all care... only if YOU care too. Honestly, you need to stop everything you have planned, maybe start a few SARMS stacks to help out and then 5 or 6 years from now (which goes by fast) start up slowly, but CORRECTLY. Give your body a break, bro.

You want to learn, but didn't you state that you also want to do HGH at 21? I think you need to stop, take a step back, and evaluate if all of this is worth it in the long run. You're on a path to destruction. This forum is filled with FAMILY. We all care... only if YOU care too. Honestly, you need to stop everything you have planned, maybe start a few SARMS stacks to help out and then 5 or 6 years from now (which goes by fast) start up slowly, but CORRECTLY. Give your body a break, bro.

Il pass on the sarms and stay natty

Top Bottom