napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid 20 week cycle as first cycle

Please do. There is no need to wreck your future. You may be full of potential but foolishly harming it all. We can set you up with the correct way to come off everything you may be currently running, and get you set up with a proper nutrition program.. THAT'S how much we care.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Please do. There is no need to wreck your future. You may be full of potential but foolishly harming it all. We can set you up with the correct way to come off everything you may be currently running, and get you set up with a proper nutrition program.. THAT'S how much we care.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ive been off everything for like 4 months already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course pct was a must nolva , clomid and hcg

Nice. Better choice than cruising along. Pct is easier to do as your in the begging stages. As time goes on and cycles go by, recovery gets harder and harder.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What are you ultimatly trying to do dude? just compete and do your thing? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I need to put up more size and leanout for future competition

The thing is alot of competers run cycles like this . winning comes before health with them and the coaches arent looking out for your health all they want is a monster transformation and you holding that trophy so they can take the credit and get more clients

top to bottom, one of the worst things ive ever seen written up as a first cycle and to top it off, you ran hcg in pct... that is literally the WORST thing you could do, not to mention your body fat is basically 10% over where it needs to be, your only 21, your running ridiculous amounts of shit on a first cycle etc... it just gets worse and worse... i like everyone else will pray for you because with what you have done, not to mention running hcg in pct, who knows what your going to be like later on but running all the shit you have on a first cycle at only 21, pretty much ensures you have fucked yourself up...

Top Bottom