napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting pct on a normal 12 week cycle but running eq for 16-20 weeks

Xdsmack

Hi I just finished watching all your videos on eq and how to run it for the correct length to get the most out of it. I found this very helpful as like many i made this mistake before. My question is.

At what point do I start my pct if I’m running
Test tren and eq at the same time?
Test and tren will finish after 12 weeks but if eq is to continue for up till 20 should introduce my pct while still running eq for another 8 weeks.

Or do I have to start eq 8 weeks before I begin test and tren so I can sync the pct for three?

You don't want to stop your test and continue to run your EQ for another 8 weeks.

Please post your full cycle plan and your full stats.

I’m 33, training for years now. This is my 4th cycle. I’m 85 kg 185cm and very lean. I lost a lot of muscle after my last cycle due to poor pct and a simultaneous injury. I should mention got really bad back acne which I still have 5 months after my cycle ended. Injury is fully recovered.

I’m starting next week so I’m very much open to suggestions.

The plan is/ have been told to run all 3 for 12 weeks. Except eq 16-20 weeks if I decide to add it.

Test e 1ml twice a week
Tren E 1ml twice a week
Masteron 1ml twice a week
(Eq I’m considering this over masteron possibly both)

I have caber and nova on stand by.
And will be getting some aromasin ASAP.

I’m just unsure about when to start pct if I add eq.

Please feel free to pick apart my stack as needed

1 ml tells us nothing which also tells me you are not an experienced user either... how many cycles have you actually ran and how many MG ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLANNING ON USING?

Tren is 100mg (200mg a week)
Test is 250mg (500mg a week)

The masteron I haven’t picked up yet. Same with the eq so I won’t know till tomorrow.

Also first two cycles were test only. My last one was
500mg test e per week (12 weeks)
200mg Tren E per week (12 weeks)
200mg eq per week (12 weeks)

I ran caber 0.5mg twice a week
and aromasin 12.5mg twice a week

I just ran Nolva for 5 weeks after. Which was 10 days after my last pin.

I currently have Tren E

i dont see the need for both mast and eq... why do you need four compounds here? just go with trest, tren and mast... thats more than enough

ok I’ll stick with it. Would you recommend adding masteron towards the end? Or side by side

Ok thanks for the advice. One last thing you replied to my post about the superdrol. How or should I incorporate that to this cycle ?

i dont see the need for both mast and eq... why do you need four compounds here? just go with trest, tren and mast... thats more than enough

I agree....3 is more than enough... the 3 depend on your goals (post your goals)

"Training for years" doesn't tell us how many years.

Ok thanks for the advice. One last thing you replied to my post about the superdrol. How or should I incorporate that to this cycle ?

Bro. he said you don't need so many compounds.....that means stop trying to add more shit.

Top Bottom