napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting my Cardarine cycle today

Toxsick

I am a 28yo female in recovery , getting sober has made me gain some extra weight I’m not very happy with. Trying to get comfortable in my own skin again. Ordered some cardarine from umbrella labs and was hoping to get some tips from you guys go get maximum results. Any recommended diet or anything at all? Thank you in advance :)

i cant do any type of diet questions... i only do coaching and one on one.. i do not believe in generic diet advice, its all about customizing and generic advice, to me, is rather useless but to each their own...

i would tell you to lose weight that you need to eating below your maintenance and with the gw, the best way to run it is 20 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m... you can go 16 weeks on and then take 4 weeks off and go again...

You have to do the work first and do the supps later. but most people are unwilling and want miracle results. Im guessing you
probably never worked out

I am a 28yo female in recovery , getting sober has made me gain some extra weight I’m not very happy with. Trying to get comfortable in my own skin again. Ordered some cardarine from umbrella labs and was hoping to get some tips from you guys go get maximum results. Any recommended diet or anything at all? Thank you in advance :)
Keep us updated the GW from Umbrella is FIRE

Get your diet and training as dialed in as you can. Make sure to eat below your maintenance as Dylan said, and get your cardio training in, which GW501516 which help in a big way so utilize it

Top Bottom