napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting 1st PCT/bridge. What was your experience with holding onto cycle gains.

FitCre-asian

Just wanting others experience. Finished 1st cycle. (7weeks of 500cyp weekly~2shots) veteran lifter with lots of experience.

I gained 12lbs lean mass. Very happy with results. Will start the Sarmsx Pct stack in week or so followed by the Sarmsx bridge stack also recommended here.

Just curious for those who may have done this protocol, What was your experience as far as holding onto your cycle gains and did you experience much results with your first "bridge?"

Thanks for sharing guys.

I utilized the SarmsX Platinum PCT and had tremendous success maintaining gains from my first single compound cycle (Test E 350 Weekly).

Also added MK 677 to the mix so I can't tell you how much from PCT or MK677 but didn't drop more than 7% of gains with a majority of the 7% attributed to water weight.

Just wanting others experience. Finished 1st cycle. (7weeks of 500cyp weekly~2shots) veteran lifter with lots of experience.

I gained 12lbs lean mass. Very happy with results. Will start the Sarmsx Pct stack in week or so followed by the Sarmsx bridge stack also recommended here.

Just curious for those who may have done this protocol, What was your experience as far as holding onto your cycle gains and did you experience much results with your first "bridge?"

Thanks for sharing guys.

i remember my first bridge... GW and LGD did not even exist on the open market then so my stack was just mk2866 and s4 and it was the biggest eye opener that ive ever had in this lifestyle and that experience had me so fascinated that i made it my mission to figure out every little fucking thing about them... i mean, days and nights, meetings, articles, videos, consulting with scientists and chemical experts etc... the list goes on and on... that's the impact it had on me... im not saying you will be that fascinated but the effects and the cleanliness was something that is so intriguing because it is far better than you would expect and the way i felt was so damn good... just in general... the way the gains were cleaned up and added to etc... you will see... i never stopped using them as a bridge since...

Thanks for sharing guys.

With the right pct, diet, and training you should be able to maintain and keep almost all if not all of your gains, and I know you have the right pct protocol because I gave it to you. So you are in good hands with that brother.

The sarms bridge I set you up with will the. Enable you to make further gains once pct is finished and you start your stack. With the protocol you have, you should see some pretty nice gains

the key to keeping gains is having the best recovery possible... thats why pct is of the utmost importance... when you have the proper pct and recovery, you are able to stay anti-catabolic... pct has to not only address kickstarting hpta, but also controlling estrogen, controlling cortisol and adding strength so you are able to push through a tough time of recovery... followed by a strong bridge and most importantly, you maintaining a consistent diet and also staying as tenacious as ever in the gym... it all goes hand in hand bro

the key to keeping gains is having the best recovery possible... thats why pct is of the utmost importance... when you have the proper pct and recovery, you are able to stay anti-catabolic... pct has to not only address kickstarting hpta, but also controlling estrogen, controlling cortisol and adding strength so you are able to push through a tough time of recovery... followed by a strong bridge and most importantly, you maintaining a consistent diet and also staying as tenacious as ever in the gym... it all goes hand in hand bro

MAINTAINING....this is where guys fall way short. There's this habit of slacking off after a cycle when the opposite needs to happen.

Learned this the hard way when I was young and ignorant.

MAINTAINING....this is where guys fall way short. There's this habit of slacking off after a cycle when the opposite needs to happen.

Learned this the hard way when I was young and ignorant.

yes... getting there is the easy part... maintaining is where it gets difficult and where the sacrifices get larger and the discipline is at its strictest and consistency is THE ONLY WAY... etc.. its an entire different world when your maintaining, especially year round...

Top Bottom