napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack

Shinobi

Hey guys was wondering what you dudes recommend to stack with Test Cyp and EQ? Planning on running my blast 500 Cyp and 600 EQ for 16-20 weeks, pin twice a week. Looking to gain strength, endurance and a bit of size. Wondering if I should add a third compound non oral if possible.

Hey guys was wondering what you dudes recommend to stack with Test Cyp and EQ? Planning on running my blast 500 Cyp and 600 EQ for 16-20 weeks, pin twice a week. Looking to gain strength, endurance and a bit of size. Wondering if I should add a third compound non oral if possible.
what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been on trt? what have you ran in the past?

efc401bfe07c98f0453499a207bca6ad.jpg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been on trt? what have you ran in the past?

I apologize guys. Im 34/508/184lbs at 10% BF I've been training since 20 years old and have been natural up to this point. I'm naturally athletic so I never felt the need to use PED. But I have reached a plateau and want to get to "the next level". I've been at TRT for 5 weeks now at 200 MG per week. I am extremely patience and not planning on blasting anytime soon. I just had my second blood work done last Tuesday and waiting on the results. I'm one of those dudes that likes to have every ready including AI which I do aromasin. I understand its way too soon to be blasting but I'm a nerd and like to prepare when the time comes. I train 5-6 days a week and maintain a pretty clean diet. I've never ran anything in the past beside starting TRT with 200 MG of CYP. Thank you for your time and knowledge. And Dylan dude love the youtube channel bro, you're a wealth of knowledge!

I apologize guys. Im 34/508/184lbs at 10% BF I've been training since 20 years old and have been natural up to this point. I'm naturally athletic so I never felt the need to use PED. But I have reached a plateau and want to get to "the next level". I've been at TRT for 5 weeks now at 200 MG per week. I am extremely patience and not planning on blasting anytime soon. I just had my second blood work done last Tuesday and waiting on the results. I'm one of those dudes that likes to have every ready including AI which I do aromasin. I understand its way too soon to be blasting but I'm a nerd and like to prepare when the time comes. I train 5-6 days a week and maintain a pretty clean diet. I've never ran anything in the past beside starting TRT with 200 MG of CYP. Thank you for your time and knowledge. And Dylan dude love the youtube channel bro, you're a wealth of knowledge!
you would not be using 3 anabolic compounds on your first blast... test and eq would be excellent... eq would be ran at 800 mg per week and test 350-500... what i would go with first is to just cruise with sarms before your first blast... it all just depends on what your goals are to determine what you would run...

you would not be using 3 anabolic compounds on your first blast... test and eq would be excellent... eq would be ran at 800 mg per week and test 350-500... what i would go with first is to just cruise with sarms before your first blast... it all just depends on what your goals are to determine what you would run...

Build decent size but have strength and endurance. Not looking to be jacked like the pros. Thanks bro

I would do LGD and mk677, or LGD and s4. You could add as many as you want obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, first cycle should be just sarms and trt dose. Don't ever use more than you NEED to get growth. The more conservative you are the more higher doses will go for you once you finally utilize them.

What SARMs would you recommend to run on a cruise dose Dylan?
Since your goal is size, strength, and endurance this is the cycle I'd pick

It is the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

I would do LGD and mk677, or LGD and s4. You could add as many as you want obviously.

Excuse my ignorance these SARMs product is all oral? And how much of LGD do I take there's no instruction on dosing.

Since your goal is size, strength, and endurance this is the cycle I'd pick

It is the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

Thank you!

Build decent size but have strength and endurance. Not looking to be jacked like the pros. Thanks bro

here is how to run it with your trt... im including the link to get what you need for your sarms as well... i would go with the enhanced super stack with the goals you have...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom