napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack Advice

i know this tread is just about dead but I wanted to thank you guys for the help. I was able to use an Inbody device thing (***for what it's worth***) lets say to track progress. I registered 27.9% fat bastard level. More motivation to keep trucking and fighting through cardio. On another topic the GW is helping me KILL Cardio and way longer sex

PS: I lift a lot and spend a lot of time lifting... Should I reduce lifting time and effort and add more cardio if my diet is dialed in?

nice bro, keep working hard... you should be spending more time on cardio with body fat that high, yes

Update: I have had my blood tested and everything is in the green :) I have lost 8lbs in 4 weeks. Also, I updated my workout routine to an upper lower spit hitting each body group 2x a week and 45 min of LISS 4x a week. with the updated diet, S4 and GW, and uping the cardio as Dylan suggested I am happy with my 4 week results. I will update again after 8 weeks of the 12.

So the final results are in... I am happy but I think I could have done much better with my diet. I thought I was tracking well enough but it the results show differently. The final results are +3 lbs muscle and -4 lbs of fat. Measured though an inbody machine, so in my book that's more of a recomp than and cut. I think the SARMS HELPED tremendously! There are two factors I did not consider when starting out...

First, the cycle I was on provided for a tremendous tank of energy. I could lift life a monster for 45 min to an hour and still have enough left in tank for up to an hour of cardio after. Hell I could even squeak out a few 20 miss moderate bike rides after leg day. Second, the increased energy/ability to train and recover caused some issues in my personal life. I was spending more time in the gym than my family life would accept. So, I am going to take a few weeks off from the sarms to the end of August and try to cut again. This time tracking diet better, with a lower calorie intake, and training 4-5 days a week instead of 5-6.

Last edited:
So the final results are in... I am happy but I think I could have done much better with my diet. I thought I was tracking well enough but it the results show differently. The final results are +3 lbs muscle and -4 lbs of fat. Measured though an inbody machine, so in my book that's more of a recomp than and cut. I think the SARMS HELPED tremendously! There are two factors I did not consider when starting out...

First, the cycle I was on provided for a tremendous tank of energy. I could lift life a monster for 45 min to an hour and still have enough left in tank for up to an hour of cardio after. Hell I could even squeak out a few 20 miss moderate bike rides after leg day. Second, the increased energy/ability to train and recover caused some issues in my personal life. I was spending more time in the gym than my family life would accept. So, I am going to take a few weeks off from the sarms to the end of August and try to cut again. This time tracking diet better, with a lower calorie intake, and training 4-5 days a week instead of 5-6.

Excellent work beo

Top Bottom