napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SR9009/GW - my endurance experience

I want to update this thread. I've added mk2866, RAD140 to my stack. I'm running GW, SR, Test E, EPO. Yesterday I added MGF. Just because a friend left a bunch here and said that I could have it. I've been slowly building on the bike. Getting very consistent. Last month I traveled a lot of the month and it threw me off. This month I've gotten committed. This is the best stack that I've ever run. I went out today for 5 hours in the mountains. Usually the trek home would be grueling. Just miserable. I have never felt better after a long hard day with several 10-30min lactate threshold efforts. I felt so good on the way home that I motor paced behind a truck for 10 miles at 50 mph with no suffering. This is after over 4 hard hours in the mountains!

This stack is incredible. I've run test and epo for years but adding the SARMS just changes everything. My breathing, power, endurance is just off the charts.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I want to update this thread. I've added mk2866, RAD140 to my stack. I'm running GW, SR, Test E, EPO. Yesterday I added MGF. Just because a friend left a bunch here and said that I could have it. I've been slowly building on the bike. Getting very consistent. Last month I traveled a lot of the month and it threw me off. This month I've gotten committed. This is the best stack that I've ever run. I went out today for 5 hours in the mountains. Usually the trek home would be grueling. Just miserable. I have never felt better after a long hard day with several 10-30min lactate threshold efforts. I felt so good on the way home that I motor paced behind a truck for 10 miles at 50 mph with no suffering. This is after over 4 hard hours in the mountains!

This stack is incredible. I've run test and epo for years but adding the SARMS just changes everything. My breathing, power, endurance is just off the charts.

That's some serious endurance, I need to get a bike

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Dude that stack you are on looks badass, and I can see why you are having so much success with it. That is about the most effective endurance stack I could imagine other than maybe adding some EQ. EPO, GW, and SR9009 combined I couldn't imagine!

Nice bro! Thanks for the update!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah. I tried eq. I get paranoid on it. I found that low dose NPP and 600mg week eq worked really well several hours into training I could ride a hard tempo forever. I just wish that I didn't get so paranoid on EQ.

dylan suggested I contact you. I am looking for high quality hgh that wont break the bank. Philadelphia Man. Obviously I live in Philadelphia, PA USA Thanks for your help.

Wow! Thanks IWGF. I really enjoyed the SR and paired with GW and EPO sounds completely amazing. To the question about ITPP - I used it for a while stacked with DMG and it was decent but nothing like GW and SR together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom