napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sponsors?

All I make is one helluva baked salmon with pico de gallo and lemons herb butter... I admit it's the shit... you might have the gear on lock, but nobody fucks with my salmon. Although I'd gladly make you some for more Tren X.

Ill out cook you too.

PHURIOUS

Your salmon aint got shit on my pan seared filet with crimini mushroom terriyaki and beer reduction sauce and grilled asparagus with garlic butter sauce

PHURIOUS

Your salmon aint got shit on my pan seared filet with crimini mushroom terriyaki and beer reduction sauce and grilled asparagus with garlic butter sauce

PHURIOUS

WTf... recipes not geometric planes bro... you gave me a headache with that! Lol, fuck it I surrender.

Someone is on the rag.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

No i just dont like your punk ass.

And i was joking w a friend about spelling that got nothing to do with your worthless ass. Gtfo go learn something.

PHURIOUS

No i just dont like your punk ass.

And i was joking w a friend about spelling that got nothing to do with your worthless ass. Gtfo go learn something.

PHURIOUS
Go build a physique that's impressive, Mrs. Phurious. You may want to switch gear though. Check out roids24 or robo. ;) You might get out of the bantam weight physique category. Lol And there is no joking with spelling with someone that spells YOU, "u". Lol dumbass.

Go build a physique that's impressive, Mrs. Phurious. You may want to switch gear though. Check out roids24 or robo. ;) You might get out of the phantom weight physique category. Lol And there is no joking with spelling with someone that spells YOU, "u". Lol dumbass.

Whatever go be fat somewhere else bitch tits boy.

PHURIOUS

You couldn't reach me on your best day.

Shit bitch. Lol u aint nothin. U think im impressed? Ha ha. Ur chubby. I dont wanna be chubby and i have pecs. U got tits. Like a bitch. You are a punk and everyone knows it. Lol ur a joke. Id drop u like a bad habit.

PHURIOUS

Shit bitch. Lol u aint nothin. U think im impressed? Ha ha. Ur chubby. I dont wanna be chubby and i have pecs. U got tits. Like a bitch. You are a punk and everyone knows it. Lol ur a joke. Id drop u like a bad habit.

PHURIOUS
I got my glands removed lol so did Dylan. You're calling Dylan bitch too?

I got my glands removed lol so did Dylan. You're calling Dylan bitch too?

Dont compare yourself to dylan bro please. He is a god amongst men and ur a cunt. He is actually a really good friend of mine and i take offense for him that u mentioned his name and urs in the same sentence.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom