napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sponsors?

Got a 2012 Lifted Silverado extended cab w/ 140,000 miles. It confuses people to see a black person in that truck.

here is mine

2rohun7.jpg

here is mine

2rohun7.jpg

Dude... we're talking trucks nobody cares about thrashing and you post up the Monty Triple XL luxury Edition??? Nice truck, but I'm allergic to new cars unless it's for the wife. Buy the kids 1 car a piece (first car) and after that they better figure the shit out.

I'm actually doing this same thing in my Benz
It's not actually rhino liner. It's a different application. But yes, it's solid as a rock and you obviously can't see the contouring in the picture because it's black but it's very nice.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

What's wrong with that?

So it's hard right? Is it custom made entirely, or over the factory piece? I thought the rhino liner comment was funny cuz I can't imagine doing that and the part still fitting without fabrication. You could've put metal flake in it to make it pop more, but I can appreciate the rigidness. I imagine sound quality is improved. Montgomery is a good dude btw, he speaks his mind and we should both hope to be hitting the iron still when we get his age... I'm not too far behind him I imagine. Bro you get pissed too quick man, let shit slide sometimes we're all fam. Think of me as your black and asian 3rd cousin who used to bathe with your sister and not you because you're too fucking tall and I didn't wanna bump members with you looking for the soap, but would've gladly farted in the tub.

You ladies keep your vaginas from dripping over my beast
eba9efe1d04ad350d1829f91308797a6.jpg

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

My shit is at the storage yard. My house is on a corner and it won't fit in the garage cuz of the lift kit. Besides the garage and driveway are full. My daily driver is a 03 Lexus. I want an H2 but I am a cheap bastard.

So it's hard right? Is it custom made entirely, or over the factory piece? I thought the rhino liner comment was funny cuz I can't imagine doing that and the part still fitting without fabrication. You could've put metal flake in it to make it pop more, but I can appreciate the rigidness. I imagine sound quality is improved. Montgomery is a good dude btw, he speaks his mind and we should both hope to be hitting the iron still when we get his age... I'm not too far behind him I imagine. Bro you get pissed too quick man, let shit slide sometimes we're all fam. Think of me as your black and asian 3rd cousin who used to bathe with your sister and not you because you're too fucking tall and I didn't wanna bump members with you looking for the soap, but would've gladly farted in the tub.
Factory section cut out, dowel roded position of speakers and rings and laid the fleece down and molded the fiberglass over it. It sounds amazing. It punches the mid bass hard and the highs are piercing. It hurts. I have a total of 11,000 watts rms throughout the whole system. 2 18's on 10,000watts and the doors on about 1,000 6 batteries, two 400amp alternators and 150ft of 2/0 power wire plus tons of other stuff

Factory section cut out, dowel roded position of speakers and rings and laid the fleece down and molded the fiberglass over it. It sounds amazing. It punches the mid bass hard and the highs are piercing. It hurts. I have a total of 11,000 watts rms throughout the whole system. 2 18's on 10,000watts and the doors on about 1,000 6 batteries, two 400amp alternators and 150ft of 2/0 power wire plus tons of other stuff

I'd really be deaf AF... nice tho, but I'm too old for all that now. Probably shake my teeth out.

Top Bottom